PDA

View Full Version : Vermont Cat Show Jan 8-9 (this weekend)

Vermontcat
01-03-2005, 10:38 AM
I know there is a Cat Show in California this weekend but there is also one in Vermont for those of us who live in the northern part of New England.
Here is more info.
Vermont Cat Show (http://www.vermontfancyfelines.org/show_info.htm)

Sasvermont and Cookiebaker and I went last year.
Are you both able to make it again this year?
I also noticed there are a few new Pet Talkers from the area, SunkissedGoldens, HelloStranger and Elizabethann.
Does anyone else want to come?
I am going to clean out my overflowing PM box now so you can PM me or answer in this thread.
Right now the weather looks better for Saturday but let me know if Saturday or Sunday is better for anyone else. I can go either day.

catmandu
01-03-2005, 10:41 AM
I would give anything,to have aCat Show,that I can attend,as I love,to see the Cats and the sales Reps,from the Cat food Companies!And I love,to see the judging,although the Cats,all look,the same,to me.

Cookiebaker
01-03-2005, 02:31 PM
Hey VermontCat thanks for the PM'ing me about this. I would love to come, but still am not sure if I will be able to make it!! Mark is in Memphis, and will be getting back late Friday night. I wouldn't be able to leave until Saturday morning. I will definitely be in touch with you later on in the week!

LuvGold00
01-03-2005, 04:49 PM
I would love to go! Keep me updated on times and what day! Never been to a cat show, must be much different then showing dogs!

Vermontcat
01-03-2005, 09:43 PM
Cookiebaker, I hope you can make it. Do you think Sunday would be a better day for you?
Sasvermont PM'd me, she can go either day but Sunday is less busy for her.
SunKissedGoldens, I got your PM and I'm glad you chatted with Cookiebaker and hopefully you can come up too.:)

Catmandu, I will think of you and your cats when I look at all the beautiful Siamese cats at the show.

Dasha
01-07-2005, 01:22 PM
I am in montreal, I am thinking about coming not sure yet though :) :confused:

Vermontcat
01-07-2005, 04:44 PM
Hi Dasha!
Sasvermont and I will be meeting at the show on Sunday morning.
PM me if you are interested in joining us.