PDA

View Full Version : I think I'm living a single woman's dream...

Tonya
01-03-2005, 09:35 AM
Just had to rub it in a little... :D

I originally had just one handsome firefighter living next door to me. I am personally not attracted to him because I know him so well (and I'm happily married), but he is very goodlooking. Anyways, yesterday, he invited us over to meet his new roomates. He'd decided that his big house was going to a waste so he moved in two more single firemen. :o

So, I've got three hot firemen living next door. I can see it now...all my single friends over here, fighting to wash my car. :D

Laura's Babies
01-03-2005, 09:36 AM
:D :D :D Can I come wash your car?? (think they are into older women?)

catnapper
01-03-2005, 09:44 AM
You know what? I think as a single woman I would have been intimidated by three hot hot hunks living next door. Now that I'm married I could actually enjoy it! Eye candy every morning on the way to the car, to get the mail, to weed the flower beds... hmmm... my yard just might end up looking nice if I worked outside to catch a glimpse of them! :D

I only have an old couple to check out now, so my yard looks fairly weedy! :D

moosmom
01-03-2005, 09:46 AM
My name is Donna Ploss and I'm 51 years young. My number is....

Firefighters are HOT!!! (pun intended!!) Pictures please!! :p

caseysmom
01-03-2005, 09:55 AM
This reminds me of a field trip that the kids had to the firehouse one year...all of us moms were fighting to be the chaperones!

Cincy'sMom
01-03-2005, 10:03 AM
Originally posted by catnapper
You know what? I think as a single woman I would have been intimidated by three hot hot hunks living next door. Now that I'm married I could actually enjoy it! Eye candy every morning on the way to the car, to get the mail, to weed the flower beds... hmmm... my yard just might end up looking nice if I worked outside to catch a glimpse of them! :D

Well said!! We have widows on either side, one across the street, a family directly across, and two elderly couples next to them....no eye candy here!! (Well, the one widow does have a grandson who was in the Marines, but he and his two dogs just moved out :( ) Yeah, my yard is FULL of weeds!!!

GraciesMommy
01-03-2005, 11:06 AM
California, huh? hmmmmmmmmm

BitsyNaceyDog
01-03-2005, 11:26 AM
Originally posted by catnapper

Ditto to all of it.

My neighbors consist of and 82 year old woman. A man who is working in Europe until next year (I would guess he's in his 40's, not old but not good looking either). A couple in their 60's and a couple in their 70's. Nothing too interesting for this 22 year old to look at.:rolleyes:

davidpizzica
01-03-2005, 01:19 PM
Originally posted by moosmom

Firefighters are HOT!!! (pun intended!!) Pictures please!! :p Now, Donna!, wait a minute!!

petslover
01-03-2005, 01:28 PM
Do you have any houses for sale around you??

wait how old are they lol!

:D

Shelteez2
01-03-2005, 01:33 PM
From me to you is approx 23 hours 52 minutes driving time....

See ya tomorrow! LOL ;)

Tonya
01-03-2005, 01:42 PM
Hahaha! My old neighborhood was built in the 1960's, all original owners. We were the kids on the block. All the owners were in their 70's. So imagine my delight when I moved to this neighborhood.

Mike always teases me saying "I saw you looking!" But I give him crap right back because I swear, he lives his life vicariously through the neighbor. He's always asking him about who he's dating and what he's doing. Then he'll be like "Wow, did you see his new girlfriend!? She's hot!"

I have four houses that they are still building in our court, btw. This is a brand new subdivision. The houses will be ready by the end of Feb. :D I'd be delighted to have a house full of petowners living by me too! In fact, I'd probably be bragging even more about my neighbors pets then the firemen!

slick
01-03-2005, 01:42 PM
Originally posted by Shelteez2
From me to you is approx 23 hours 52 minutes driving time....

See ya tomorrow! LOL ;)
I'm driving.....so I'll pick you up on the way. :D :D

catnapper
01-03-2005, 02:14 PM
Originally posted by david p
Now, Donna!, wait a minute!!
There's still hope for you David... she said Firemen are hot, so since you are currently in between careers, you might look into firefighting! :D ;)

moosmom
01-03-2005, 03:54 PM
Tonya,

Hmmmmm, let's see, if I look up Modesto, CA on Yahoo, I can get directions. I wonder how long it'll take to get there???

And they're how old?? :confused:

slick
01-03-2005, 03:56 PM
And they're how old?? :confused:
The younger the better......they are trainable! :D ;)

Tonya
01-03-2005, 03:57 PM
I don't know how old they are, but my guess is the late 20's. :D

Tonya
01-03-2005, 04:02 PM
Originally posted by caseysmom
This reminds me of a field trip that the kids had to the firehouse one year...all of us moms were fighting to be the chaperones!

Speaking of moms fighting...there's a dad at the kid's school from New Zealand. He is GORGEOUS not to mention his sexy accent. We're always jokingly fighting over him. He must think we're a bunch of snobs because whenever he tries to talk to any of us, we get tongue tied. And we are always giggling like schoolgirls behind his back. I told my friends that we need to stop joking about him because one day were going to accidently say something in front of him or his wife and she's a sweetheart.

caseysmom
01-03-2005, 04:05 PM
They would probably be flattered.

davidpizzica
01-03-2005, 04:12 PM
Tonya, any hot looking women firefighters out there too??

Tonya
01-03-2005, 04:17 PM
Haha, I'll keep my eyes out for you! I've been to busy gawking at the men to notice. They are all always over there helping my neighbor with his house. (He's landscaping.) They park the big red firetruck right out front and work on his yard. When they get a call, they all take off...I'll look out for a hot fire lady. But you can only gawk! You've got your dream woman already!

davidpizzica
01-03-2005, 04:48 PM
Tonya, I'm a groundskeeper at a golf course! I can find some way to help out!:)

RedHedd
01-03-2005, 04:54 PM
Originally posted by Tonya
Just had to rub it in a little... :D

I originally had just one handsome firefighter living next door to me. I am personally not attracted to him because I know him so well (and I'm happily married), but he is very goodlooking. Anyways, yesterday, he invited us over to meet his new roomates. He'd decided that his big house was going to a waste so he moved in two more single firemen. :o

So, I've got three hot firemen living next door. I can see it now...all my single friends over here, fighting to wash my car. :D
Would you please bring them with you to the cat show in San Jose this Sunday? :p

slick
01-03-2005, 05:11 PM
Better yet Tonya......bring them all (and yourself) to Gini's BBQ in July!!! :D :D

moosmom
01-03-2005, 05:15 PM
The younger the better......they are trainable!

Oh Slick, you are too funny!! LMAO!!! I was just thinking the same thing! :p :p

AmberLee
01-03-2005, 08:56 PM
Originally posted by RedHedd
Would you please bring them with you to the cat show in San Jose this Sunday? :p

Hee, hee, hee, hee, hee!!!!

gini
01-03-2005, 09:07 PM
Originally posted by slick
Better yet Tonya......bring them all (and yourself) to Gini's BBQ in July!!! :D :D

Suddenly, my house is HUGE and I am sure I could accomodate three firemen for the BBQ.

I mean, gee, there might be a fire or something.....................

In Rotary we honor our local fire station each year and have them pick the FIREMAN OF THE YEAR. He gets presents and all the guys get up and talk about what a great guy he is and tell some of the stories that have occurred.

I couldn't help it, I asked them why they were all so damn good looking! They said "it's the uniform ma'am."

shais_mom
01-03-2005, 11:05 PM

Firefighters are HOT!!! (pun intended!!) Pictures please!! :p

DITTO!!!
Altho my Name is Staci and I am 29!!!

Miss Meow
01-04-2005, 12:16 AM
Originally posted by david p
Now, Donna!, wait a minute!!

You can still window shop without touching the goods ;)

A few months ago we had 40+ firemen booked to do a course at the base - I had a huge team of female tour guides who volunteered to make sure they had a good time, oops, a productive training course, but they had to cancel :(

K9karen
01-04-2005, 01:22 AM
Woo! Woo! They can give me mouth to mouth, CPR, and toss me over their shoulders down a ladder anytime! "Help! Help! lady in distress!" (or in my case duress..but what the hay...)

slick
01-04-2005, 06:48 AM
Originally posted by gini
I mean, gee, there might be a fire or something
They can always help us light the BBQ.... ;)
Throughout the year the Humane Society has a table at various local activities; handing out brochures, educating the public, etc. My friend Cheryl and I are usually the ones behind the tables. In the summer at one local community event, they put the local firefighters right beside us. Cheryl knows the organizer of the event and when all was said and done, we've been promised to have them near us every year.

"Oh Brent.....I dropped my pamphlet......";) :p

Tonya
01-04-2005, 09:08 AM
Haha, I had a nightmare because of this thread last night! I went into labor and I didn't have time to get to the hospital. My husband was all "I'll get the neighbors!" And I was like "No, no, no!" I was more freaked out about the neighbors seeing me like that then actually having the baby.

Tonya
01-04-2005, 01:40 PM
Ok, before you all get to jealous, I have discovered that there are some downfalls to living next door to hot men.

I'm getting pretty darn pregnant and I am tall, so my maternity stuff doesn't always quit quite right. I had on a pj set where the top is a little short, so my belly hangs out the bottom. My pants are highwater, so I sag them below my belly. Since they are maternity pants, this gives the MC Hammer pant look. The crotch hangs about where my knees are. I had on big bright orange fuzzy slippers. My hair was a mess and I had mascara smeared all over.

So, I managed to sneak out to take my son to school. No one saw me. But just my luck, when I got back home, one of them pulled up at the exact same time. He opened his garage, so I thought "Good, he's gonna pull inside." But NOOO! He stopped his jeep in the driveway, which is right next to me. I paused for a minute, waiting for him to get out and go inside. He paused to, so I thought I'd make a run for it. I got out and stared down at the ground as I started shuffling to the front door. And sure enough "Good morning! How are you?!" I had to look up and say hi. It sucked!

caseysmom
01-04-2005, 01:50 PM
I hate that kind of stuff! I go to a different supermarket when I have to make a quick trip and look bad!

RICHARD
01-04-2005, 01:57 PM
Originally posted by Tonya
But NOOO! He stopped his jeep in the driveway, which is right next to me. I paused for a minute, waiting for him to get out and go inside. He paused to, so I thought I'd make a run for it. I got out and stared down at the ground as I started shuffling to the front door. And sure enough "Good morning! How are you?!" I had to look up and say hi. It sucked!

You had your chance-You just had to smile and say....

"My hubby loves to ravish me and send me out on the road- He says I'm irresistable!!!";)

Tonya
01-04-2005, 02:01 PM
Originally posted by RICHARD
You had your chance-You just had to smile and say....

"My hubby loves to ravish me and send me out on the road- He says I'm irresistable!!!";)

HAHAHA...I wish I could have thought quick enough, but I was in the panic mode...