PDA

View Full Version : Back! Briefly ...

ComedyDevil
01-03-2005, 08:27 AM
Right, I'm going to have to make this quick, I'm not supposed to be at a computer let alone on the internet but here goes:

My parents have kicked me out. I think those of you I speak to regularly probably knew that it was going to happen anyway, well yeah, now it has. For anyone who doesn't know, it's a long story, but what it boils down to is a lot of problems with my parents.

I'm currently staying at a friend's flat. I have a meeting with the council tomorrow and should hopefully be put into accomodation. Obviously I don't have the internet at the moment, I'll try to check in when I can, but it won't be often. I hope everyone had a good Xmas and New Year, and that everyone got my Xmas cards :p

Now the important bit: the animals. Everyone is fine, I am actually at home at the moment visiting my sister, and the gang are all doing great. They are all going to stay with my parents until I've got myself sorted out. Don't bother flaming me for it, I'm not happy about leaving them with my parents, but at the end of the day it's better for them to be somewhere they're used to then with me when I'm not even sure where I'm staying tonight. I do have a job and my new home should allow pets, so hopefully I can keep everyone with me, but if not I'll be doing whatever's best for them. I'll keep you updated.

So yeah, I'm alive, I haven't forgotten about anyone, and I'll speak to everyone when I can.

Amy.

pitc9
01-03-2005, 08:29 AM
I'm sorry to hear about what's going on. I hope everything works out for you!

*did you get what I sent you yet???*

dukedogsmom
01-03-2005, 08:31 AM
I'm so sorry you're having trouble. I think I remember a little bit of what was going on. I know you must miss your animals. I hope you get to find a place that lets you have them. I believe they're an important part to keeping us healthy. Glad you checked in. Hope things get better for you.

ComedyDevil
01-03-2005, 08:33 AM
*did you get what I sent you yet???*

Yeah, whoops, I knew I'd forgotten something. :p

Thanks SO much! :D The bag is gorgeous and the dogs enjoyed their presents! I have pics, but obviously I'm not really in a position to post them right now. I will asap though. I also have something to send you :p Which I will do as soon as I can get to a post office.

ps. Did you get my Xmas card? I sent you one :)

ComedyDevil
01-03-2005, 02:41 PM
I don't normally do this, but ***BUMP*** Just so everyone who needs to see it can ...

GoldenRetrLuver
01-03-2005, 02:44 PM
Aw, Amy. :(

I'm sorry things are tough for you right now. I'm glad you checked in with us, and I hope things start to look up for you.

popcornbird
01-03-2005, 05:37 PM
I'm so sorry, and shocked to hear about this. Of course I don't have a clue about the inside story. Stay safe, and update us when you can. I hope everything turns out for the best.

delidog
01-04-2005, 08:05 AM
So sorry to hear all of this...I wasn't aware of the whole situation!!!
But,I am glad that you are alright...Please check in when you can