PDA

View Full Version : Heidi starts Intermediate Agility on Thursday!!

Miranda_Rae
01-02-2005, 09:51 PM
I am excited! I can't wait. Agility is SOOO fun, and Heidi does really well at it. :) She likes it too. I personally think that she likes the treat part best. :p I was going to go to a dog show in St. Paul, but my parents and I didn't discuss it because the dead line was on the 23 and it was just a bad time to discuss it with Christmas preperations and all, so I'm not going, but now i am going to do Agility. :D It should be a lot of fun. I just thought I would let you all know. :)

vinjashira
01-04-2005, 05:46 AM
Have fun Heidi! :)

chocolatepuppy
01-04-2005, 05:58 AM
Sounds like fun. I'm sure Heidi will love it and you too! :)

RobiLee
01-04-2005, 06:23 AM
Have lots of fun and let us know how things go.

Robin :)

Miranda_Rae
01-14-2005, 08:53 AM
We've gone to two classes so far. She is doing great!!! She has mastered the weave poles, and she loves to do them even if I don't tell her to do them. The teacher says that its unusual for a dog in the Intermediate Class to master the weave poles! :D She just loves to do every part of agility. The first time we had to have our usual Zoomies around the room, but this time she found a toy and that added to it. :rolleyes: Last time we didn't have any Zoomies around the room!!! YAY!!! :D There is a dog in class with her named Shelton, he is an Australian Shephard, and he is going to be 2 in July, and we (his Grandma and I) have decided that they make a nice couple. :p So now Heidi has a boyfriend. :o Its cute, and I am pathetic. :rolleyes: I still need to get the equipment so that i can do it at home. She is doing really good, and I like it a lot, and so does she. :)

luvofallhorses
01-14-2005, 08:54 AM
Have fun! :D when I have another dog I am going to put him/her in agility Buster is too rambunscious:p