PDA

View Full Version : Pinball Wizards

rkidsrcats
01-02-2005, 07:05 PM
There's a new pinball champion in town! Video of the latest competition. Music courtesy of The Who.

Pinball Wizards(fast connections) (http://home.comcast.net/~jphoenix12/pinball2.wmv)

Pinball Wizards (for slow connections) (http://home.comcast.net/~jphoenix12/pinball3.wmv)

jazzcat
01-02-2005, 07:11 PM
ROFLOL!!! That is so cute! Pippin is a great pinball wizard! I loved the video and the cameo's made by all the Tribe of 5.

Bravo!!!!!

dukedogsmom
01-02-2005, 07:15 PM
Awesome video! Had me laughing which was just what I needed because work sucked today. Loved all the special effects. When I saw the title, I immediately thought of Tommy.

QueenScoopalot
01-02-2005, 08:04 PM
I LOVED IT! Those Turbo Scratchers are a big hit here also, but at night the ball must be removed if it's in earshot lol! Pippin is so cute playing with his toy. :D :D :D Smart boy. All you need is The Who playing in the background. ;)

catnapper
01-02-2005, 08:11 PM
Go get that ball! :D Great video! You certainly put a lot of time into that... bravo!!!

rg_girlca
01-02-2005, 08:19 PM
WOW!!!!! That is the best video I have ever seen. Very well done.

I really enjoyed watching Pippin playing and seeing flashes of the others.

rkidsrcats
01-02-2005, 10:15 PM
Thanks everyone.
It took about 4 days of having the video camera within arm's reach to catch the boys when they were playing pin ball.
2 am in the morning was not an option, but Pips usually plays in the evening after dinner too.
The cameos were fun because they really were watching him play. He gets out of control and makes a big racket.:D

krazyaboutkatz
01-02-2005, 11:33 PM
Great video.:) I have a similar one but it doesn't have the cardboard scratcher in the middle. Sunny and Sky love to play with it and they sometimes play in the wee hours of the morning.:)

rkidsrcats
01-03-2005, 09:20 AM
Everyone in the tribe plays track ball - even Norbert (our wild one). Pippin is the all time champion, - however each has his style. Tiger - as you see at the beginning of the video - like to play lazycat track ball. Lays down most of the time!

catmandu
01-03-2005, 10:52 AM
Pippin,is inded a Pinball Champ,and that video,is the best,that I have seen,with the way,you put those inserts,of the Other cats,in.