PDA

View Full Version : 2 crazy people and a cocker spaniel

lute
01-02-2005, 06:51 PM
i was at work today(the petstore) and a man called and said that he had bought a blonde cocker spaniel from us a little over a month ago. he said the dog is very aggresive and wants to give it back to us. i told him that cockers have a history of being aggresive and that he would have to call back later no one else was there.

he called back and says the same thing to another girl that works there and she told him the same thing and that we could not take the dog back.he got mad i guess and not two minuts later his wife calls and starts yelling and cussing at the poor girl. she said she was lieing about the cocker aggrestion and that we had to take the dog back and refund her money or she will call her lawyer.

we even grabbed a book and read to her word for word that the blonde cocker has a history of aggresive behavior. gosh you crazy people! READ A BOOK ON THE BREED YER GONNA BUY!!!

bckrazy
01-02-2005, 09:14 PM
that sucks :(... you know, people love to blame everyone but themselves when it comes to their dogs. you should tell the people to try to HELP the poor little dog and go to a behaviorist before they try to throw it back at you. No offense, but it's not like they were wise to buy a puppy from a pet store anyway... they obviously didn't care enough to meet the breeders, or the parents, so it's their own fault. The sad thing is that it's the dog who suffers for all of it. Hopefully the pup doesn't end up at the shelter or in an even crappier home :mad:

Actually, every dog I've met that was bought from a pet store had bad behavior/health problems. Most of the people I know realized that it was their responsibility and spent the time and money to help their dogs, though.