PDA

View Full Version : This makes me SO mad!!

DogLover9501
01-02-2005, 06:34 PM
I was just checking our local SPCA Website...

Listen to this:
"This eight week old cutie came in to us from the owner because he cries at night."
:mad: :rolleyes:

Rupert (http://www.spcashelter.nf.ca/adoptions.asp?type=DOG)

CountryWolf07
01-02-2005, 06:36 PM
Some people are stupid. ;)

wolf_Q
01-02-2005, 06:38 PM
:rolleyes: I had one lady walk into Petco and talk to me about getting rid of her young lab pup (very tiny, probably 6-8 weeks) because of that same reason. I tried to talk some sense into her but she wouldn't listen to me, she had already decided.

Nebo was a holy terror puppy. I could have gotten rid of him as a pup for a dozen different reasons...but I didn't give up on him and now I have a wonderful dog. People just don't seem to be able to take the time to teach their dogs and let them grow up.

lute
01-02-2005, 06:48 PM
that's stupid!!!:mad:

wolfsoul
01-02-2005, 06:51 PM
Some people are so stupid. There are ways to help with night-crying, but instead they have to choose to get rid of their poor puppy. I guess it's for the better -- anyone who would even consider putting their puppy in a shelter for such a stupid reason shouldn't have a dog since there will be so many harder obstacles than that. :mad:

robinh
01-02-2005, 07:31 PM
You have got to be kidding me!! That is so ridiculous. I wish my Molly had cried at night. She got up ever 2 hours for almost 3 months. That's what you get with a puppy.

DogLover9501
01-02-2005, 09:45 PM
Exactly :rolleyes:

8 weeks old is a BABY, babies also cry at night!

Piddle is 3 years old and he still cries all the time, maybe we'll just bring him to the SPCA :p

Miranda_Rae
01-02-2005, 09:53 PM
Thats awful!! :mad: Some people. *snorts* If that lady had Heidi she would have given her up the first night! :rolleyes: She is a whiner. GSPs are natorious for that. Oh well, I love her anyway. :) Thats an awful reason for giving a puppy or dog up. Most reasons for giving dogs up are though. Stupid, ignorant people. :mad: Poor dog. :(

sammy101
01-02-2005, 09:55 PM
grr ignorant people:mad: :mad:
but im sure he'll get adopted out fast,b/c he has the cutest face!:D

Karen
01-02-2005, 09:56 PM
They obviously did not deserve the bundle of sweetness, cuteness and squeakiness that is Rupert. Surely a better home will claim him very soon.

And someday those children, if not the parents, will learn what love is.

cocker_luva
01-02-2005, 10:17 PM
but all babies cry! duh.

vinjashira
01-03-2005, 05:26 AM
er.. why do they accept him then? shouldn't they just tell (educate) the owner instead?

bckrazy
01-03-2005, 12:13 PM
that is horrible.. poor wittle Rupert. he is probably much better off to go to a more knowledgable home.

:( this is even worse, the doggy right next to Rupert: "Duke", this male Yellow Lab X, has spent the last year of his life on a chain, dreaming up his new year's resolutions.

People make me so sick :mad: