PDA

View Full Version : Computer/Camera help

petslover
01-02-2005, 03:39 PM
Hey ya'll! I need help please.

When I plug my digital camera up to the computer. A pop up message comes up saying that the USB Device Not Recognized ..

It has done this before, but I usually do system restore and it works. This time I did system restore twice and still won't work..
Anyone have any clue how to get it to work because I can't get my pictures on the computer without it.

Thanks for any help.

catnapper
01-02-2005, 03:41 PM
What type of camera do you have? When my Nikon did that, there was a problem with the USB connection. Can you call Customer Support for your camera? They might be able to help you further.

petslover
01-02-2005, 03:42 PM
I have a Dimage Z1 3.2 mega pixels..

catnapper
01-02-2005, 03:46 PM
I never heard of that brand, but is the USB cord a universal cord or is it made to fit only that camera? If it is a universal cord then you might be able to buy a new cord to see if that helps. It might be the cord itself that is bad. Or it could be what was wrong with my camera, and something was wrong with the camera internally where the USB cord connects to the camera.

petslover
01-02-2005, 03:50 PM
oh okay.. Now I got it working. I don' t what it was. Thank you so much for responding.