PDA

View Full Version : I won't be around as often....

Miranda_Rae
01-02-2005, 03:01 PM
I'm just letting you all know that I won't be posting as much because we are getting rid of the Internet tomorrow. :( :( I will try to pop in when i am at the library though. I can sit with the druggies and post. :p I dont' know if I will be able to post any pictures of Heidi because I don't think they have a scanner at the library and I can't think of any of my friends that have one. :( I think that that is just poopy. Oh well. I just wanted to let you all know where I will be, and that i will try and post as often as I get a chance. It has been wonderful getting to know you all, and being a part of Pet Talk. Love you guys! :D

Karen
01-02-2005, 03:06 PM
We'll miss having you around as often as you have been, but know you'll stop by when you can. You'll just have to keep a list in your head of things to tell us so that when you get the chance, you remember everything! :)

rg_girlca
01-02-2005, 03:21 PM
Oh What a bummer. I'm sorry to hear this.

Hope you are able to pop in from time to time.

cookieluver7
01-02-2005, 03:35 PM
That is really too bad. :( But we all look forward to seeing your posts when you can.

KYS
01-02-2005, 03:59 PM
I'll miss your posts.
As karen said, please stop in when you can.

lizbud
01-02-2005, 03:59 PM
Well, sorry you're losing your internet, but it's good to know
you can still check in sometimes. You always seem to have good
positive things to say. :D Take care.

RobiLee
01-02-2005, 04:05 PM
Sorry to hear this. I will also miss your posts. Check in whenever you can and keep us up to date on Heidi and just to say Hi.

Robin :)

Amber
01-02-2005, 04:32 PM
aww. I'll miss talking to ya, please pop in when you can! :(

primabella
01-02-2005, 04:54 PM
I'm sorry to hear this. :( Check in when you can.. take care. :)

Miranda_Rae
01-02-2005, 10:11 PM
I will most DEFINATELY be checking in when I get a chance. I *think* my cousin might have a scanner. I will have to check though, although I would feel weird saying, "Mind if I use your scanner and your computer to post pictures on a pet website?" :p I am going to miss you all though.

flamepony12
01-02-2005, 10:15 PM
Check in when you can!! :D I'll miss your posts! :(

manda_moo87
01-03-2005, 02:16 PM
Aw :( So sorry to hear this. But as everyone else has said pop in when you can and I too will very much miss seeing your posts!

Miranda_Rae
01-04-2005, 05:04 PM
We still have the internet. :confused: I was told that we were getting rid of it this Monday, but maybe its later on in the week. Well I am glad that I still have it, even if its only for a few more days. :) Glad that I will be missed, but I will check in when I can.

K9soul
01-04-2005, 05:07 PM
I'm just seeing this Miranda. I'm sad to see you may not be around as often, your posts were always so warm and thoughtful. You and Heidi have quickly become such a part of Pet Talk! Check in when you can, hopefully that internet will just keep staying up somehow ;). Either way, don't lose touch. Even if you can't post as much and can't share pictures for now, you are still a cherished member Pet Talk :).

Christiansmommy
01-04-2005, 08:33 PM
I am just reading this now too. I am sorry that you aren't gonna be on much. Keep us posted on your doggie :) Check in when you can :) !! You are a very kind hearted young lady, hope to read more of your posts in the future :)

Robyn

Tonya
01-04-2005, 10:14 PM
That's a bummer! Keep in touch!

Miranda_Rae
01-27-2005, 03:48 PM
The internet didn't go as soon as I thought, BUT it is done on Monday, the 31st. So I will have to update from the library. :( Thank you guys for the kind words. It makes me feel good inside. :) I am going to miss posting here. I thought my cousin had a scanner, but she doesn't. :( I can't think of anyone else that has a scanner.

kimlovescats
01-27-2005, 04:08 PM
OH NO! I am so sorry to hear about this. My daughter Amanda was going to try and chat with you, but the girl is so busy, she just hasn't even had any time to get on the computer! :( I hope you will be able to post from the library fairly often!

Take Care and ((HUGS))
Kim:)

popcornbird
01-27-2005, 04:09 PM
:(

Why are you getting rid of the internet?

Miranda_Rae
01-27-2005, 04:23 PM
Originally posted by popcornbird
:(

Why are you getting rid of the internet?

Because my dad says its too time consuming, and people spend too much time on it...and I suppose that would be me. :o

Kim, she can still e-mail me if she wants to. :)

kimlovescats
01-27-2005, 04:29 PM
Originally posted by Miranda_Rae
Because my dad says its too time consuming, and people spend too much time on it...and I suppose that would be me. :o

Kim, she can still e-mail me if she wants to. :)

Ok, sweety... I'll tell her that!:)

K9soul
01-27-2005, 04:31 PM
Miranda, I don't suppose you could compromise with your dad to spend a limited time on per day if he'll let you keep it? I'm sure you have tried whatever you can already but I hate to see you lose it. Either way though, keep in touch when you can. :)

Miranda_Rae
01-27-2005, 04:35 PM
Yep, tried that. It didn't work a whole ton. :o I hate to lose it too. Maybe some day we will get it back. Until then I can update at the library and maybe meet some new people! :D

popcornbird
01-27-2005, 04:55 PM
You poor thing! I would DIE, literally DIE without the internet. :o:o I would feel like I suddenly got cut off from the world. I guess its just such a big part of life now that its hard to see anyone completely cutting it out from their lives. For me, that would mean going back to the times when we would hardly ever hear from our relatives. We need internet for our news/weather/etc. stuff too. So even if I DO spend too much time on the internet, my parents wouldn't take it away. I need it for my homework, for my research, for my cousins, my friends...PT :D...so many other things. The rest of my family is constantly on the internet too. Do you think you can convince your dad to keep it somehow? Don't you need it for school? I know I do. I need the internet for school almost everyday. I hope you can get him to compromise somehow. It would be tough losing the internet when its something you use every single day. :(

Miranda_Rae
01-27-2005, 05:11 PM
I have tried....many many times...but I guess I sometimes don't do as he wishes, and so I guess I have to pay the consequences. :( It will be VERY hard for me though cause most of my friend are people that still live in MN, and they are my closest friends. I don't have a whole lot of friends here. Yes, I use it for school, but he said I could write what I need to look up down, and then go to the library and use it. Oh well....he has quite made up his mind, and there is no use trying to change it. :(

Christiansmommy
01-27-2005, 05:22 PM
So sorry Miranda :( Check up on us whenever you get the chance. You know you will ne missed :) Glad we got to know each other during the time you were here...

I guess, as far as you friends in MN, you can always snail mail them occasionally. I actually love to get a written letter in the mail!!

Oh my gosh, i am going to sound too much like a mother ;), but too many parents these days let their kids on the computer too much, and don't supervise...so it is nice to know that your dad is being a resposible parent ( i know that is the last thing you want to hear) ;), but it is just a shame that you can't work out some sort of schedule for when you have a certain amount of alotted time to be on...even if it is just 30 minutes a day...

I remember having to cut down on phone calls when i was a teenager...and i HATED it...i LOVED to be on the phone...it was the worst to have it taken away, or limited...so i feel your pain!!

Anyway, (((HUGS)))... :)

Robyn

Miranda_Rae
01-27-2005, 05:39 PM
Robyn, I do snail mail all the time. lol. I love to communicate with my friends. Yes, I don't think you are being a "parent". :p I get where they are coming from. :)

Corinna
01-27-2005, 06:17 PM
I would love to keep up on how you and Hiedi are doing in the show ring. I'll Pm you my adress ok.

Miranda_Rae
01-28-2005, 09:05 AM
OK! I will have to check with my parents and see if I can write to you. :)

star of light
01-28-2005, 09:40 AM
ohh i am sorry.....i will miss you dearly...you haveecome one of many of my good loveing friends......i hope to see you soon
luv ya
kay