PDA

View Full Version : Pray for me please..

CountryWolf07
01-02-2005, 12:09 PM
I have been experiencing side pains, or more of like, aching on both sides.. especially on my right.. right under the armpit/breast area, so I'm not sure what's wrong, but.. there's a bump on it.. it'd come and go (dissapear).. I've been not feeling so good for a while, and I told my mom about it, and I am going to get it checked out, because I don't know what's wrong. I hope it is nothing serious, so I am hoping for you guys to keep me in your prayers. It is kind of scaring me if it's a serious thing. I am only 20.. I have a lot to live for.. (now I sound crazy here) I don't know if it is the flu or what, because I have upset stomach, headaches.... had a little bit of sore throat for couple days but that was last week..but, anyway, I thought I should let you guys know..

QueenScoopalot
01-02-2005, 12:16 PM
Prayers being sent. It could be a lymph node swelling up. If you're feeling crummy all over, chances are your lymph system's kicking in to help fight the bug that's got you feeling bad. But do get it checked to be on the safe side. ;) ;) ;)

CountryWolf07
01-02-2005, 12:28 PM
Originally posted by QueenScoopalot
Prayers being sent. It could be a lymph node swelling up. If you're feeling crummy all over, chances are your lymph system's kicking in to help fight the bug that's got you feeling bad. But do get it checked to be on the safe side. ;) ;) ;)

That's what I believe.. I think it's swollen.. but I am going to get it checked! Thank you :)

Karen
01-02-2005, 12:28 PM
That (lymph node) was my thought axactly, but it's always better to get it checked out and know for sure.

petslover
01-02-2005, 03:03 PM
Hey I hope everything goes well at the doctor's office. I hope its nothing serious! It is always best to get it checked out by a doctor though. Good Luck!

Kirsten
01-02-2005, 03:13 PM
I hope it's nothing serious!! If you have the flu, it could be very well that your lymph nodes are affected, but it's better to be on the safer side and see a doctor.

I'm sure it's something like that; I had that several times in my life, especially when I had mononucleosis many years ago.

Best wishes to you! :)

Kirsten

rg_girlca
01-02-2005, 03:24 PM
Glad to know you are going to get it checked out and hope it isn't anything serious.

Prayers and positive thoughts on the way.

RobiLee
01-02-2005, 04:17 PM
I'll be thinking about you. Make sure you keep up posted. I hope you feel better real soon.

Robin :)

Toby's my baby
01-02-2005, 04:42 PM
Prayer are coming your way, hope its nothing serious!

wolf_Q
01-02-2005, 05:48 PM
Hope it's nothing serious Rachel! I'll keep you in my thoughts. Let us know what you find out when you see the doctor.

kuhio98
01-02-2005, 07:12 PM
Prayers to you. Please let us know what the doctor says. I had similar symptoms when I had mono many years ago. :( It was quickly cleared up with antibiotics and rest. Hope your outcome is the same.

CountryWolf07
01-03-2005, 02:34 PM
Okay, I got a dr. appointment on Wednesday morning, so I will let you guys know how it goes - - fingers crossed that it is nothing wrong or anything serious! Thanks guys :)

pitc9
01-03-2005, 02:38 PM
Hugs to you!! I hope you are feeling better soon!

slick
01-03-2005, 03:58 PM
Prayers on the way CW! Hope it's nothing serious. Please keep us posted.