PDA

View Full Version : dad babysitting

fritz03
01-02-2005, 06:15 AM
Dad got the job of babysitting fritz as mom and I went to see Polar Express.So Mom put Fritz in bed with him while we went.Apparently he got into a little mischief,grabbed some kleenex out of dad's pants amd got mom's nylons and got as far as the kitchen with them and then went back to bed,where he was when we got back.When we got downstairs,he saw my glass of pop i had from the movie,so that gave him an idea.He sat and growled at his water and wanted a drink,so i went and got it and he followed me.When he was done that,he sat and looked at me ,that meant he wanted out ,so i took him out.He did what he had to,i get him in witha Iams dog biscuit,usually doen't til he gets downstairs.He finally finds his way to sleep under the couch with nose stickig out.it was time for mom to go to bed,do i went and got and he didn't give me a problem,gave him a kiss and gave him to mom to put to bed and that was that for the night.

GraciesMommy
01-03-2005, 11:11 AM
Gracie loves tearing up kleenex too...find it shredded if she gets hold of some. She also loves the dryer sheets, so I always have to find them first to toss before she gets her little paws on them..lol