PDA

View Full Version : Meet Twist!!

Maya & Inka's mommy
01-02-2005, 04:32 AM
Yesterday we were looking in old picture-albums at my parents. I almost fell off my chair when I saw this picture of my first cat, called TWIST.
I tried to take a pic of her pic!!
http://users.pandora.be/bernardgabriels/images/Twist.jpg

I loved her soooo very much. She was a very sweet lap-cat, always around. She was a very good mom too, and gave us several lovely kittens!! I am soooo happy to have a picture of my sweetheart now!!!

jenluckenbach
01-02-2005, 06:37 AM
What a gorgeous cat! :)

catcrazylady
01-02-2005, 07:29 AM
She is Gorgeous!! I'm glad you have a picture too. Memories are wonderful but it is always nice to have a visual as well. I'm sure she will always have a special place in your heart.:)

Laura's Babies
01-02-2005, 08:06 AM
Twist was a beautiful baby and that is such a cute name!

Maya & Inka's mommy
01-02-2005, 08:36 AM
Originally posted by Laura's Babies
Twist was a beautiful baby and that is such a cute name!

You know why she got that name? It is quite funny! My dad brought her home from a farm,when she was a kitten of about 3 months. Her favorite game was turning in rounds, trying to get her tail. As the "twist-dance" was still popular then, I shouted out: "Mommy, she doing the twist"!! LOL
Ta daaaa, and so she got a name!!

kuhio98
01-02-2005, 09:14 AM
That's so great that you have a picture of your first baby. I sure wish I still had some of Meusette or Velvet or Tomasina. Sadly, all our old photos were lost during a typhoon when we lived in Taiwan.

Makes some copies of Twist's photo. What a wonderful keepsake.

kimlovescats
01-02-2005, 09:15 AM
Twist was absolutely stunning!;)

catmandu
01-02-2005, 11:10 AM
That,is so wonderful,that you ahve something,to remember dear Twist,by,I have some pictures of Lester,and Missy,from 40 Years Ago,and they do bring back memories!