PDA

View Full Version : What a hit!!!

Maya & Inka's mommy
01-02-2005, 04:28 AM
Maya and Inka didn't like their old beds very much anymore. They were ready for new ones. Not easy, as Inka is a very jealous cat, so I had to find two similar beds.
Last week, I finally found them!!
As soon as I put the beds on the floor, the cats were all over them, and since then, they are used 24 hours a day :) :)

http://users.pandora.be/bernardgabriels/images/new%20beds.jpg

Wow, those beds are a PURRFECT hit!!

catcrazylady
01-02-2005, 07:49 AM
I LOVE those basket beds!!! I think those look so comfortable and are very pretty too. No wonder the girls like them so much. Kitties love baskets anyway but then add all that soft and comfortable bedding and you just couldn't ask for more!:D
Perfect beds for two BEAUTIFUL kitties! (kitties that we don't see enough of I would like to add!)

Laura's Babies
01-02-2005, 07:58 AM
OH NO! Don't let my babies see those baskets.. They will want one and I have enough beds around here!!... I was looking at some baskets at Wal-Mart that would have made purfect cat beds. A set of three of them. I like your cat tree too, that is so FINE!!

Randi
01-02-2005, 08:04 AM
Great beds, not only do they love them, but they're nice too. :) No more figthing over the same bed. :D

catnapper
01-02-2005, 08:14 AM
I'm going to have to start looking out for baskets like those. MY laundry basket is on its last breath. Maybe I'll buy two so that the kittens can have one, and Pouncer and Allen can have the other one. Right now, my one laundry basket is basically first come, first served! :D

Are they the same basket or are they a little different.

Maya & Inka's mommy
01-02-2005, 08:33 AM
Originally posted by catnapper
Are they the same basket or are they a little different.

Yes, they are! The cushion in it has a different pattern, but luckily, they havent't noticed (yet...:rolleyes: ;) ).

K & L
01-02-2005, 08:34 AM
Those are really nice! I've been looking at basket beds myself, but afraid there would be quite the fight over them since I could only afford a few of them!:)

kimlovescats
01-02-2005, 09:29 AM
Great beds, only the best for your two beauties!!! Now, I MUST demand more pics of 'my' lovely Inka girl!!! CLOSE UPS would be NICE!!!!;) :D

Maya & Inka's mommy
01-02-2005, 10:08 AM
Originally posted by kimlovescats
Now, I MUST demand more pics of 'my' lovely Inka girl!!! CLOSE UPS would be NICE!!!!;) :D

Your wish is my demand, oh my noble master!!

LOL!! I took lots of pics last week, and I promise you a smashing close-up thread, coming up next week!:D

Maya & Inka's mommy
01-02-2005, 10:13 AM
How about a little teaser, hey ;)
I'll attach a picture, as it isn't on my web-site yet...:D

catmandu
01-02-2005, 11:02 AM
There are some Baskets 3 for ten dollars,and I am tempted,to get two,for my cats,and one for the Strays,as it is cold,and damp,on the porch!

Maya & Inka's mommy
01-02-2005, 11:11 AM
Originally posted by catmandu
There are some Baskets 3 for ten dollars,and I am tempted,to get two,for my cats,and one for the Strays,as it is cold,and damp,on the porch!

:eek: What?? That is almost for free!! I payed 24€ for the 2 baskets, and an extra 20€ for the cushions. And that was unusually cheap ! Go and buy those baskets, asap :) :)