PDA

View Full Version : 7th Heaven

petslover
01-01-2005, 11:23 PM
Any other 7th Heaven Fans here?

I am a huge fan of this show. I just started watching it about a year ago and love it. I watched it all day on Family Channel and then tonight I watched a few shows on the dvd! I love it! It is such a good show.

manda_moo87
01-01-2005, 11:25 PM
Yup! I LOVE it, I've been watching it for about 4 years now and look forward to watching it ever week! :) Its such a great show.

petslover
01-01-2005, 11:27 PM
I agree. I always cry in the episode that Simon takes off the baby. gosh, thats so sad. I love their shows because they all have great meanings. It makes you think too. I love them. I wish they were my neighbors LOL!!! They are so nice to everyone they meet.

wolfsoul
01-01-2005, 11:34 PM
I LOVE 7th Heaven, but I watch it on Vision TV which is only old episodes, so I don't have much clue as to what's going on in new episodes. :)

manda_moo87
01-02-2005, 12:13 AM
Originally posted by wolfsoul
I LOVE 7th Heaven, but I watch it on Vision TV which is only old episodes, so I don't have much clue as to what's going on in new episodes. :)

Did you know that Lucy is pregnant with a baby girl?? I can't wait for her to have her baby!

wolfsoul
01-02-2005, 12:16 AM
I hear some of the scoop from my friend that watches it on the WB, but other than that, I don't know much about the new episodes. Vision TV is four years behind the WB.

jenluckenbach
01-02-2005, 06:45 AM
I adore 7th Heaven. Have watched it amost from the beginning.

catnapper
01-02-2005, 08:52 AM
Originally posted by jenluckenbach
I adore 7th Heaven. Have watched it amost from the beginning.
Jen!!! I thought you didn't watch TV! (Folks, just so you know, Jen has no idea what CSI is! :eek: )

7th Heaven is my kids' favorite show. I find it slightly too sugary for me.

Toby's my baby
01-02-2005, 09:45 AM
I LOVE 7th Heaven! Yesterday, on the Family Channel, it was on all day, of course, I had to be lazy and watch tv all day.. ;):p

shutterbug0303
01-02-2005, 10:20 AM
Thank heavens for some PT 7th Heaven lovers!! I love the show, but seem to always forget to watch it on Monday nights! The last I saw it...Simon's girlfriend was pregnant?!?! Is that right??? And from the posts, I'm guessing Lucy hasn't had her baby yet...?? Hopefully, I'll remember to tune in tomorrow night! :D

Aspen and Misty
01-02-2005, 10:33 AM
I loooove 7th Heaven!!

I havn't been watching the new ones but would love to start. What time do they come on? Maybe I will watch tomrrow!

Ashley

momoffuzzyfaces
01-02-2005, 01:26 PM
Originally posted by shutterbug0303
Thank heavens for some PT 7th Heaven lovers!! I love the show, but seem to always forget to watch it on Monday nights! The last I saw it...Simon's girlfriend was pregnant?!?! Is that right??? And from the posts, I'm guessing Lucy hasn't had her baby yet...?? Hopefully, I'll remember to tune in tomorrow night! :D Simon's girlfriend turned out to be just trying to trap him - no baby!

Lucy is to have her baby this month. YIPEEEE!!!

One sad thing, I've heard this is the last season! I hope they change their minds. I love this show.

manda_moo87
01-02-2005, 02:19 PM
Originally posted by momoffuzzyfaces

One sad thing, I've heard this is the last season! I hope they change their minds.

Oh no! :( I hope they change their minds too!!

Maya & Inka's mommy
01-05-2005, 06:18 AM
I love 7th Heaven so much too, and so does my daughter!!
But here, we are way behind..... . The last episode I saw was were Lucy got married.... ! What a hectic party, he he!! And now you say she is about to have a baby-girl?? Oh oh, I miss that programm: it is always on here from September till December, daily. Then we have to wait untill next September :rolleyes: :mad:

I love lil Ruthie, she is such a cutie!!

Tina
01-05-2005, 09:19 AM
I love 7th Heaven:D I've watched it since the first show.:)

animal_rescue
01-05-2005, 11:55 AM
Originally posted by petslover
I agree. I always cry in the episode that Simon takes off the baby. gosh, thats so sad. I love their shows because they all have great meanings. It makes you think too. I love them. I wish they were my neighbors LOL!!! They are so nice to everyone they meet.
OMG! I love 7th Heaven and that episode just about killed me when I watched it!