PDA

View Full Version : Happy Doogie Video

dukedogsmom
01-01-2005, 08:20 PM
The bathroom thread got me talking about how much Doogie loves my bathroom rug. He just kneads and purrs like crazy. So, here's two that I made into one. If you listen towards the end, you can hear him purring. He is such a sweetie. He's made my life just that much better.
Here he is with part of his Christmas present from Kay
http://www.boomspeed.com/dukedogsmom/123004_1.jpg
Airplane ears
http://www.boomspeed.com/dukedogsmom/123004_2.jpg
I tried to get a video of him playing with the mouse but he just flopped on the kitchen floor. He's so funny

kimlovescats
01-01-2005, 08:55 PM
Awwwww, he is such a SWEET and precious boy!!! I just want to lie down and snuggle up with him and listen to him purr his little heart out!!!!:D

Grace
01-01-2005, 09:35 PM
This cat is just too cool! He reminds me of my Phineas who lived to the ripe old age of 16.

I would love to pick him up and snuggle for awhile.

shais_mom
01-01-2005, 10:07 PM
what a cute little Doogie! :)

catcrazylady
01-02-2005, 07:23 AM
Awwwwwwe!! I have always loved Doogie but this finished me off. What a sweetheart he is! Smooches to the adorable Doogie!!:D :D :D

smokey the elder
01-02-2005, 08:29 AM
Aww. There's just something about a kitty kneading.

moosmom
01-02-2005, 08:44 AM
Val,

Great pictures! I'm trying to see if I can download the video. Never tried it before but at least I'll find out if I actually CAN watch videos on my computer.

Does Doogie drink out of your bathroom faucet? He used to do that when he was here. After I got out of the shower, he'd jump on the bathroom sink and I'd turn the tap on to a "trickle". He loved it! That was what we called his "morning sippy". He also liked sleeping in my bathroom on the rug around the toilet.

catnapper
01-02-2005, 08:48 AM
Awwww... what a super sweet boy! Its obvious that he's happy and well loved in his new home.

catmandu
01-02-2005, 11:17 AM
Its one thing,to see Photos,anf read stories,but a wonderful whole new thing,to see a Cat,in action,thousands of miles awayThank You,for sharing the Doogie!!!

dukedogsmom
01-02-2005, 02:29 PM
Thanks everyone. He's slowly inching his way into my heart. It's so cute to see both Duke and Doogie at the door to greet me when I get home.

rg_girlca
01-02-2005, 02:37 PM
What a sweet, adorable boy. That video was so cute.

Mooky use to love my bathroom rug also, but he was just a baby then. He would knead and suckle on it.

jazzcat
01-02-2005, 06:51 PM
Awww, how sweet. I love the video of him. Doogie is such a handsome kitty and he seems like a real sweetheart too.:D

rkidsrcats
01-02-2005, 07:10 PM
Love the Doogie Dance! He's getting comfy on his blue rug.
Willie does that too. He can dance for 10 minutes.
Doogie looks like a sweetheart.

shais_mom
01-02-2005, 09:31 PM
Originally posted by dukedogsmom
Thanks everyone. He's slowly inching his way into my heart.
Naaaaaawwwwww
I think he is jumping into there by leaps and bounds - he had already INCHED his way in when you first saw his pic!
I know you were a 'cat person' long ago, so you know what I am talking about, this is coming from a person who swore she was always a DOG PERSON, once I let Kylie into my heart, it didn't take long for her to have a BIG CHUNK OF IT! Now I have 2 kitties and can't imagine my life without a cat in it!! :)

krazyaboutkatz
01-02-2005, 11:50 PM
Doogie sure is handsome and a big sweetheart too. :)
Both Storm and Sky do the kneading thing to my afghan blanket that I keep on my couch. They think it's their long lost mother.LOL:D

Barbara
01-03-2005, 03:22 AM
Doogie, you sure feel comfy with your rug. Tigris does it with the duvet on the bed- which means that I have needle hole in almost all of my bedlinen:D :eek:

ramanth
01-03-2005, 08:56 AM
Look at those happy feet go! :D