PDA

View Full Version : Point Isabel, maybe? (Nor Cal)

Giselle
01-01-2005, 07:08 PM
As soon as this RAIN stops, how bout a little Nor Cal meeting? I'm keeping touch with a couple GTers who plan to meet in Alameda, Point Isabel, or somewhere in SF. Most likely, they're going to Pt. Isabel maybe next week:)

Now wouldn't it be fun if PTers and GTers could meet over the one thing that we all adore? :) Huh? Soo...? We haven't decided on a date because of the !@#%#@! rain, so anything's game. LOL

Anybody?

Giselle
01-02-2005, 05:51 PM
Oh come on...This is pitiful. NOBODY in all of Northern California is willing to even think about it???
BCBlondie? Anybody?

Even if you despise Greyhound owners, ya gotta love the sight of a sprinting Greyhound!

BCBlondie
01-03-2005, 12:09 PM
AHH!! I can't believe I almost missed this thread, but YESSSSSSSS I would LOVE to have a NorCal meeting.. :D

I hope bckrazy would be interested as well... Then Sesh wouldn't be the only BC... :)

Giselle
01-04-2005, 01:00 AM
Hehe, yeah. Nobody really looks here, do they?:p Oh well, Pt. Isabel is always packed with dogs. It's just a matter of convincing the 'rents:D

BCBlondie
01-04-2005, 01:09 AM
What about the Berkeley Marina? It's not as packed... I take my pups there all the time. :)

caseysmom
01-04-2005, 02:06 PM
Sorry all I missed this thread...I would love to bring my pups...Bubba will be ready to go out into public soon..he gets his second round of shots at the vet on 1-11, which in truth will be his third round because the breeder gave him his first round. My vet says he can't go out till HE gives the third round.

Let me know when you guys plan to meet I would love to come and the sf area is only one and a half hours from the sacramento area.

Giselle
01-05-2005, 12:26 AM
Berkeley Marina is unfenced. :( No can do--gotta sighthound. Come on people. Keep this thread alive:p !!

bckrazy
01-05-2005, 12:38 AM
I would LOVE to go! It'd be sooo much fun to meet you guys! I know Gonzo would love to meet Seshy too! I *will* go, no matter what ^_~

BCBlondie
01-05-2005, 01:01 AM
Originally posted by Giselle
Berkeley Marina is unfenced. :( No can do--gotta sighthound. Come on people. Keep this thread alive:p !!
Isn't Pt. Isabel unfenced too? ...... Lol

caseysmom
01-05-2005, 12:23 PM
When I took casey to a beach at jenner I bought a 50 ft training lead...that worked great, although if we all did that it could be a tangled mess!

wolflady
01-05-2005, 12:51 PM
As soon as the weather clears, I would love to bring Priya someplace. She's a little dog, so as long as the bigger dogs are OK with little feisty dogs, I'm game! I live down in Gilroy, but I could drive up to SF or anywhere around the Bay area. I'm not sure where Point Isabel is.

BCBlondie
01-05-2005, 01:46 PM
Originally posted by wolflady
As soon as the weather clears, I would love to bring Priya someplace. She's a little dog, so as long as the bigger dogs are OK with little feisty dogs, I'm game! I live down in Gilroy, but I could drive up to SF or anywhere around the Bay area. I'm not sure where Point Isabel is.
YAY!! :D
My dogs are geat with other dogs so it should be no problem. :)
Point Isabel is near the Berkeley/Albany/Richmond area..
http://www.ebparks.org/parks/ptisable.htm

AmberLee
01-05-2005, 02:26 PM
Thanks. I'd never heard of Point Isabel and was rather confused. The map helps.

(I hate to say it, but the newly opened cappacino (sp?) shop really sounds like a selling point to me!)

caseysmom
01-05-2005, 04:29 PM
My dogs are fine, casey gets mad when mounted but other than that she is okay....bubba...well he is a bratty child but harmless!

bckrazy
01-06-2005, 01:21 AM
Gonzo is *usually* really good with other dogs.. sometime's he can be a butthead, when he gets in his herding mood :rolleyes:. He loves little dogs!!

:( I wish Tonya can come. she is pretty busy though, I know.

Giselle
01-06-2005, 02:03 AM
Haha, yeah, Pt Isabel is basically unfenced, but the Grey owners who've been there say there's a cattle-type fence separating the parking lot from the beach. It supposedly separates the beach from immediate traffic, too *shrugs*. I posted awhile back on GT asking them for their opinion. They said it was fine, and that the beach goes way in. My only problem with Berkeley Marina is that the road is right next to the field. There are beaches where it's almost perpendicular to higher ground. I'd LOVE to bring Giselle to those. It's almost impossible for her to escape LOL!

Ohlone is still good :D. So is Alameda:D

BCBlondie, I'm curious...When we went to the marina with Lucky we never made it past the yellow hill with the itty bitty trail. Beyond that trail, is there more land and no view of the traffic?

BCBlondie
01-06-2005, 10:40 AM
BCBlondie, I'm curious...When we went to the marina with Lucky we never made it past the yellow hill with the itty bitty trail. Beyond that trail, is there more land and no view of the traffic?
Yup. There's a pretty big off-leash area just for dogs... You can see the city across the bay, but no cars and no parking lots. I think you should try going there, but bring a long leash for Giselle just in case, or only bring Lucky so you can see what it's like. I personally, and my pups, love it! :)

wolflady
01-06-2005, 03:18 PM
Originally posted by AmberLee
Thanks. I'd never heard of Point Isabel and was rather confused. The map helps.

(I hate to say it, but the newly opened cappacino (sp?) shop really sounds like a selling point to me!)

LOL LOL I couldn't agree more. :o Perhaps this would be a good place to meet first? ;)

Thanks for the info BCBlondie, I think it would be a neat place to meet with our pups! :D

**hugs**

BCBlondie
01-06-2005, 04:02 PM
Originally posted by wolflady
LOL LOL I couldn't agree more. :o Perhaps this would be a good place to meet first? ;)
I agree! Sounds good to me! :D

AmberLee
01-06-2005, 04:39 PM
Sounds good to me. My calendar's pretty open right now, let me know when.

Giselle
01-06-2005, 06:32 PM
Okay, so Pt. Izzy or Berk. Marina? I was confused over which one you guys are agreeing on (LOL---my history test has overrun my brain).

Hmmm....Y'know, Berkeley Marina might work from how you describe it. As long as the land is large and hilly with absolutely no sight of cars or anything...I think we can bend the rules a little.;) Also, there's a GREYT little seafood shack near the Marina. Their sandwiches are to die for!!!!!! They have dining tables outside, too.:D

Giselle
01-06-2005, 06:33 PM
Also forgot. BCBlondie and I have pm'd each other trying to get a date. How bout MLK Day (the 17th)?

Time: Noonish works greyt for me :)

BCBlondie
01-06-2005, 08:35 PM
Also forgot. BCBlondie and I have pm'd each other trying to get a date. How bout MLK Day (the 17th)?

Time: Noonish works greyt for me :)
Just checked my schedule and I'M OFF!!! No work Monday. So I can definitely make it! :D

I'm up for either one... but I go to the Marina more often, plus it's closer to my house, so I can easily get there...

Also, the Marina has some picnic tables, both in the leash and off-leash area... so maybe we can meet at the sandwich place, and either eat there or at the marina...

Giselle
01-06-2005, 09:52 PM
Ooooh, sounds good! I saw so many pics of the big off leash area, and when I got there, my mouth dropped. I couldn't find it! Do you have to walk past the dry, hilly area into a big field or something?

I have to agree. The Marina is much much closer for me, too. Sounds like it might work:)

Just one question: I really don't want to walk around asking random people if they're part of an online dog message board :D. OTOH, I can recognize dogs very well. Maybe we could do that? My dog is probably the only red and white Greyhound in Oakland and Berkeley, so I'll be easy to spot.

BCBlondie
01-07-2005, 01:13 AM
Ooooh, sounds good! I saw so many pics of the big off leash area, and when I got there, my mouth dropped. I couldn't find it! Do you have to walk past the dry, hilly area into a big field or something?
Okay... There's the parking lot (where people usually park for boats... the actual park parking is just along the side of the park once you get off University Ave..and then turn right at the very end of the street, and just go straight after that... if that makes sense... (for those of you who have never been there before)), and all you have to do is walk straight North a bit, over one or two green hills... You reach this area that is marked with some posts that say: "Entering Off-Leash Area"... There's dirt, a bulletinboard, water bowls for the dogs... that's how you know that you've entered the off-leash area for the dogs...:p There are a couple short trails you can take your dogs on... The view is soo gorgeous, and the pups love being able to run around. :)

About being able to recognize each other... We can meet at like the bulletinboard, which is the entrance of the dog park, or we can meet at that restaurant place you said.... I can wear my Pet Talk hat thingy that KAK made for me. :) I'll have Sesh (black/white BC) and Megan (tan Pomeranian mix) with me....

Giselle
01-07-2005, 02:24 AM
12 am and it's a weekday SHHH, hehehe!

Hmm...It's been awhile since I've been there, but I do remember a gravel-ish parking lot. You walked down to a smaller field where there were nice paved trail-roads. Then, we kept going in, over a hill, past the picnic-y area, and into the "valley" area. We met quite a few dog owners and I also remember Lucky was darn tired walking through that jungle of grass LOL. Those short legs are malfunctioning:p That's basically where we stayed- In the "valley" area. I think we saw water bowls but Luckster refused to drink from that ;)

We should take a big piece of cardboard, write 'PT Meeting', and stake it into the ground.:p That'll be hard to miss!

BCBlondie
01-09-2005, 08:30 PM
Meeting Details:

Date: Monday, January 17 (MLK holiday)
Time: 11:30am
Directions: From South 880: Take the University Ave. exit and the lower ramp (veer right) that goes under the freeway. Take a right at the first intersection (Hearst St.) go up Hearst to 6th St. (light) Take a right onto 6th and the next right onto University. Go over the overpass and continue straight into the Marina.

*When you come to a split near the end the road, go RIGHT. Continue to the end of that road, and you will be making a sharp left turn... continue up and there you will find parking. The park is the grassy hill area..*
http://www.ci.berkeley.ca.us/marina/marinaexp/directions.html

Where exactly should we all meet? :confused: Lol.. In the parking lot? Or at the restaurant? Or where? ......

Giselle
01-09-2005, 09:27 PM
Umm...I think we should just meet at the big area where our dogs will be playing and take role over at the bulletin board (there is one, right?). Sounds greyt, otherwise:)

Bring cameras!

BCBlondie
01-09-2005, 09:29 PM
Umm...I think we should just meet at the big area where our dogs will be playing and take role over at the bulletin board (there is one, right?). Sounds greyt, otherwise:)
Yup! There's a bulletin board right by the entrance of the actual dog end of the park, and where the water bowls are. :)
I'm not sure if you get service out there, but just in case, if anyone wants to swap cell #'s in case someone gets lost or can't make it, you can PM me.

Giselle
01-09-2005, 09:46 PM
Oh yeah, that sounds perfect then. Take roll over by the bulletin while our dogs greet each other:) No cell phone, sorry, hehe.

Note: Giselle will be wearing a muzzle because she plays roughly;)

bckrazy
01-09-2005, 10:21 PM
cool :) I'll be there with Gonzo, a black/white border collie. we should all wear PET TALK t-shirts! lmao.. that would be funny.

BCBlondie
01-09-2005, 11:31 PM
Originally posted by bckrazy
cool :) I'll be there with Gonzo, a black/white border collie. we should all wear PET TALK t-shirts! lmao.. that would be funny.
I can wear the Pet Talk visor thingy that another member (KAK) made for me. :D hehe

AHHH!!! I can't wait to see everyone!! :D :D :D I'm getting sooo excited!!

caseysmom
01-10-2005, 10:36 AM
I plan on going but not sure if I will take bubba or not,,,he gets his third round of shots tomorrow. Maybe I can take him and leave him crated in the car and just hold him to show everyone...but casey will have fun playing.

bckrazy
01-10-2005, 12:08 PM
Originally posted by caseysmom
I plan on going but not sure if I will take bubba or not,,,he gets his third round of shots tomorrow. Maybe I can take him and leave him crated in the car and just hold him to show everyone...but casey will have fun playing.

that's a good idea ^^.. Bubba might be overwhelmed by all the big crazy dogs! :p I can't wait to meet Casey too! We have to have a mini meeting at Pheonix park, once it isn't such a lake... I went there yesterday, and the only dog there was Frizbee the boxer girl, but her and Gonzo were totally zooming arond the big area and they were both completely covered in mud!! we had to go to Petsmart to give them both a bath :rolleyes:

I can't wait either Di!! should I bring anything for the people? Like, are we having a picnic or going to that restaurant, or just letting the dogs play? I'm definately bringing goodies for the pups, just wondering if I should bring drinks or something..

caseysmom
01-10-2005, 04:31 PM
Casey has actually started playing with bubba...it is really great. She still growls when he comes near her bed though.

BCBlondie
01-10-2005, 09:16 PM
I can't wait either Di!! should I bring anything for the people? Like, are we having a picnic or going to that restaurant, or just letting the dogs play? I'm definately bringing goodies for the pups, just wondering if I should bring drinks or something..
That's a good idea... because we will be meeting around lunch time. Hmm... what about we meet up, let the dogs run their energy off, and then either go to the restaurant or have a picnic.. I can bring some food since I work at a bakery.. :p :D

Sooo, everyone... - Picnic or Restaurant?
There are picnic tables at the park...

AHH I can't wait to finally meet Gonzo and Giselle, and Casey, and Priya, and whoever else will be able to make it... I'm SO excited!!! :D I can't wait! :)

flamepony12
01-10-2005, 09:57 PM
Does anyone know how many hours away this is from LA? I might be able to go, if it's not tooooo toooooo far away. ^_~

BCBlondie
01-10-2005, 10:00 PM
Originally posted by flamepony12
Does anyone know how many hours away this is from LA? I might be able to go, if it's not tooooo toooooo far away. ^_~
Its about 5 - 6 hours, depending on traffic.

Giselle
01-11-2005, 01:22 AM
Mmm, count me in for the picnic. I lurrrrve the outdoors:) Word to the wise...Giselle is a Champion Counter Surfer/Snack Snatcher/Anteater/Dog with a REALLY long nose who knows how to use it ;) I eat on a table that's 36" tall when I'm around her LOL!

So, yeah. I can bring my own sandwich from Grinder's (MMMMM...Haven't been there in such a long time!). I'll also be bringing Lucky. I feel kind of bad when I leave him at home.

Another thing, *sheepish grin* -uuum- I kind of forgot everybody's names.:o Doggy names are easy to remember, but human names aren't! So, my name is Sophie :).

bckrazy
01-11-2005, 03:17 AM
yeah, flamepony, it's about 6 hours.. :( I hope you can come, anyway! I know it'd suck to get up at 6 in the morning and drive all that way.

ok.. so.. I'll probably bring some drinks and some kinda chips or something ;). will it be 5 people so far?

my name is Erica ^^

BCBlondie
01-11-2005, 10:30 AM
I think there will be 7 people or so, if AmberLee and Wolflady make it too, and including family members. :) (not my family though lol)

My name is Diana (pronounced: dee-aw-na) ;)

BCBlondie
01-11-2005, 09:40 PM
I just remembered something!

One word of advice:
Since the Marina is right by the bay, it does get pretty windy and chilly there, so bring a sweatshirt or a jacket! :)

Giselle
01-11-2005, 10:52 PM
Oh right, I have to bring Giselle's coat. Thanks for the reminder :D! Hope to see everybody there!

BCBlondie
01-12-2005, 11:21 PM
*** IMPORTANT UPDATE ***

How does everyone feel about changing the date to Sunday, the 16th?

According to weather.com, Monday is supposed to have "few showers", whereas Sunday is only "mostly cloudy". Also, maybe it might be easier for people to make it on Sunday since it's a weekend and most people don't work on Sundays? (Plus, then we'd have a day less to wait eagerly for the meeting.. :D )

caseysmom
01-13-2005, 02:33 AM
My daughter has a hair appt on sunday at 1, don't not change because of us though I will make it next time if you change, then bubba can join us.

BCBlondie
01-13-2005, 03:08 AM
I'm just afraid of it starting to rain again, but it's supposed to be nice for the next couple of days..

Hmm... The same weather forecast said that on Tuesday it was also supposed to have "few showers" and we didn't have any at all!! So Monday the 17th still might work out..

Waiting to hear from the rest though...

bckrazy
01-13-2005, 03:56 AM
I dont know... Sunday would be *much* better for me, because I'm not totally sure who would drive me on Monday .. my mom doesn't get that holiday off. I know I could get a ride either Sunday or Monday, but my mom wanted to go with me so I'd prefer Sunday...

but, I really wanted to meet caseysmom :(!! ahh dilemas..

I guess we can wait to see what Giselle's mommy, Amberlee and WolfLady say. I can't believe it's only a few days away!

CathyBogart
01-13-2005, 10:41 AM
I will do my best to make it, though if I bring a fuzzy I will probably bring my boyfriend's chow, since Star and Wilbur both have issues. :)

wolflady
01-13-2005, 11:04 AM
I've finally gotten around to posting! :o Actually, I do have other plans on Sunday, so unfortunately I won't be able to make it that day. I do want a full report after the meeting though and lots of pictures! ;)
I'll keep my eyes on this thread, just in case it remains on Monday. If it does - Amberlee, would you be interested in commuting together? I'm just worried about getting stuck in traffic on the way back (since a lot of companies don't get the day off).
**hugs**
Karen

BCBlondie
01-13-2005, 01:55 PM
Hmm... Here's a crazy idea: What if we make it both days? :p
So then the people who can make it on Sunday can come on Sunday, and those of you who would rather go on Monday can come on Monday. :D
Would that be easier for you guys? Then you wouldn't have to totally miss out if it's on a day that you can't go...

AmberLee
01-13-2005, 02:02 PM
Doing both days sounds good to me, unless it would be a hardship on the pups *wicked grin* or their Meowmies/paw-paws.

WL - Yes, I would LOVE to commute with you. I guess my PM got lost somehow. PM your number again and I'll call and set details up, okay? I need to run some errands now, so it'll probably be 3ish or so before I can call. Does that work for you?

BCBlondie
01-13-2005, 02:05 PM
Originally posted by AmberLee
Doing both days sounds good to me, unless it would be a hardship on the pups *wicked grin* or their Meowmies/paw-paws.

Not a problem for me! :D I have nothing else to do those two days since I'm off work and it's a holiday... I live nearby and take my pups to the park a lot, and they love it. So the pups and I wouldn't mind at all... :)

bckrazy
01-13-2005, 04:37 PM
ok.. I'm not totally sure yet, I need to get a hold of my mom, she's moving right now. If we meet on Sunday, would it be only me and Di? lol :p

edit: I was looking at this weather site, and it actually says Monday will be partly sunny :confused:... link (http://wwwa.accuweather.com/adcbin/public/local_index.asp?zipcode=94705)

it might not be accurate, though ;)

wolflady
01-13-2005, 07:24 PM
LOL You never know what the weather is going to be like here in CA. I guess it will also depend on the weather for me to drive such a long way. Priya tends to get a little carsick if the ride is more than 30 minutes, so that's really my only concern.

Amberlee, I'll PM you:)

Giselle
01-13-2005, 09:56 PM
I say Monday:) I have to finish a project on Sunday.

True, we never really know the weather around here. More than once have my friends arrived at school with miniskirts when it's absolutely freezing because the "weatherguy said it would be 80 degrees!". LOL.

bckrazy
01-13-2005, 10:13 PM
hm... I talked to my mom and she said she doesn't have the day off on Monday. I would love to meet all of you guys :(.. she's asking her boss tomorrow, I will *definitely* know by then

if not, I'll just have to talk Di into going there or Sunday and we can have a really mini PT meeting :p

Giselle, if you dont mind, how old are you? I didn't know you were a teenager too! ^^ that is cool... and, yeah, I always laugh at girls who are running around in mini skirts (and ugg boots) in the middle of winter ;) it's like.. honestly, what are the possibilities of 80 degree weather in December? funny

Giselle
01-13-2005, 11:30 PM
Man, I'd love to go both Sunday and Monday. OTOH, my mom would think it's pure torture and I'd probably have to listen to her "You're too spoiled-I do too many things for you-Stop obsessing over dogs-They're just animals-I'm tired" lectures....:rolleyes:

Bckrazy, yeah, I'm a teenager:). If you want, I can PM you my age. I personally don't get the point of wearing Ugz and miniskirts. Your feet are warm but your legs are numb:p

BCBlondie
01-14-2005, 01:29 AM
if not, I'll just have to talk Di into going there or Sunday and we can have a really mini PT meeting :p
No problem. I can go both days. :D

bckrazy
01-14-2005, 10:30 PM
yay :)! my mom got work off on monday, so its on!! I totally cant wait to see all of you guys and you adoorable pups :D goin to Petsmart tomorrow to give Gonzo a bath and maybe get some stuff for the meeting.. ;)

Giselle, lmao.. you mom sounds like my stepmom! ^^ sorry.. I do not understand people that don't just love animals that are SO devoted and loyal to you. I'm so glad my mom isn't like that!

BCBlondie
01-14-2005, 10:45 PM
Okay, so Giselle, bckrazy, caseysmom, and Wolflady will all be going on Monday... (Am I right??)
Who is going Sunday??
I'm confused now! hehe

bckrazy
01-14-2005, 11:27 PM
hm.. I dont think anyones going on Sunday :confused:

I really hope the weather is good on monday!

AmberLee
01-15-2005, 12:37 AM
Wolflady and I are carpooling on Monday. (Well, I'm playing navigator ... keep your fingers crossed we find it!)

Giselle
01-15-2005, 12:41 AM
YAY!!! Ok, so the plan is Monday, 11-ish-12. Bring coats and sweaters and treats for the dogs. Also bring some snacks for self. Right???

It's Friday and I CAN NOT wait!!!!!!!! I talked to my friend's mom, and she said the weather channel said a cold front from Alaska would bring chilly weather and clouds, but NO rain. Let's hope she knows her stuff! What's the newest weather update?

BCBlondie
01-15-2005, 01:05 AM
Weather.com says it should be "Partly Cloudy"... no rain! :D

AmberLee - If you guys get lost, feel free to call me! I think both of you have my cell number, and if not, PM me!

Giselle
01-15-2005, 01:33 AM
Oh, greyt!!! Partly cloudy's fine. They said it would partly cloudy today, but it was gorgeous. Blue skies and sunshine (although it was freezing cold). I actually had to shield the sun with my hand during noon-time. Isn't that wonderful:) ?

I got highs in the mid-60's. Are we finally warming up? :D

wolflady
01-15-2005, 03:40 PM
Hey guys, I'm sorry but it turns out that I won't be able to make it on Monday. I just discovered some deadlines that are coming up fast for my MBA admissions, so I have to crack down on studying for my GMAT (which I'm starting today) and get the admissions applications started and the essays started. Ugh!! I was hoping to have a fun 3 day weekend, but turns out that I'm going to be using the time to study and prepare for the GMAT. I hope you all have fun and stay dry!
When the weather is nicer, we'll have to plan on having another one of these maybe a little closer to Gilroy (Sunnyvale, perhaps?). I'm not sure how Priya would do on a long car ride, so Sunnyvale would be a good starting point (40 minutes as opposed to the 1 hour 25 minutes to the Marina).

Take lots of pictures and I'll keep my eye open for another one of these meetings because I'd love for Priya to have some doggie friends!:)
**hugs**

bckrazy
01-15-2005, 04:01 PM
aww :( that really sucks. good luck on your GMAT, I hope we can meet Priya and you soon! I promise, there will be tons of pics ^^

BCBlondie
01-15-2005, 04:07 PM
Too bad you won't be able to make it! :( We will definitely have to plan another meeting in the future for the NorCal pups. :)

Giselle
01-15-2005, 06:41 PM
I'd love to do another meeting later in the year (summer). No rain, no hassle:D So sorry you can't make it:(

P.S. Did anybody else notice that it's been getting sunnier with no rain? EEEEE!

caseysmom
01-16-2005, 02:03 PM
See everyone there tomorrow...I am blond ....cough...chubby cough with 2 brunette daughters and of course casey. Not sure if we will bring bubba or not he may bet too bored in the car.

we went to sly park to see the snow yesterday and there was snow there yesterday....very low for snow...I didn't take casey because I took my hubby's 4wd car and there was not enough room my van is roomier..anyhow I was kicking myself because there were tons of dogs there.

BCBlondie
01-16-2005, 04:54 PM
AHHH I can't wait to see everyone tomorrow!!! :D

I'm about to give my pups all a bath... :)

Giselle
01-16-2005, 11:47 PM
ARGHHHH...I'm going to be making it, but the oil treatment did NOT work for Lucky. I had to bathe him with dishwashing liquid to get the oil out (as recommended by my show/handler friends). So, please excuse Lucky if his hair is still very greasy and/or stringy tomorrow. I'm absolutely fuming at myself for giving him an oil treatment (Note to self: It does not work on silky coated, long haired breeds!).

BCBlondie
01-17-2005, 12:18 AM
LOL!!! Poor Lucky...
I sometimes just use a tiny bit of human conditioner shampoo on my dogs and then rinse it off.. It's worked well for my pups to make their coats soft and good smelling.. :D

See everyone tomorrow at the Berkeley Marina, by the bulletin board/dog water bowls!! :)

BCBlondie
01-17-2005, 05:57 PM
PICS PICS PICS
And a video...

Can be *viewed* here:
http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?s=&threadid=69150

:)

CathyBogart
01-18-2005, 02:23 AM
Looks like it was fun...I got stuck working. :(

BCBlondie
01-18-2005, 06:31 PM