PDA

View Full Version : Magnificent Marlow!

Killearn Kitties
01-01-2005, 06:46 AM
Marlow, what a handsome orange boy you are to be our extra-special New Year's Day honouree! And so well travelled! All the way from Texas to here.

I hope your toys are scattered all over the house today, Marlow, and that you have a perfect day full of all the things you love! Enjoy your day in the spotlight. :D

Lillycat
01-01-2005, 06:57 AM
you are beautiful.....and looking at your picture one can tell you are soooo loved! an orangey is a wonderful way to start the new year......congratulations to the cotd!!!

SparklingDiamond
01-01-2005, 08:13 AM
Hello Marlow! :) Congrats on being the Cat of the Day, I'm sure your mummy must be very proud! You are a very lovely orange and sound extremely well loved. Happy New Years, sweetheart, and again congratulations!

smokey the elder
01-01-2005, 08:49 AM
Happy New Year, Marlow! You are very handsome.

jazzzytina
01-01-2005, 11:26 AM
Marlow, you are so handsome! Congratulations on being our special New Years Cat of the Day! May you have many treats, scritchies, headbumpies and tooth rubbies today! Happy New Year to you and your family!

Love from the crew down south...

tatsxxx11
01-01-2005, 11:27 AM
Congratulations to you magnificent Marlow:):):) What a handsome boy you are; make that Mama's boy;) You look so daper in your festive bow! You and your Mom share a very special bond of love amd friendship, that's for sure. May you know many, many more happy years together!

How wonderful for you both that you were able to be make the trip to Scotland, Marlow! Your Grandparents would take good care of you I'm sure, but they're not Mom, are they?:D I wish you both a very special day, celebrating your well earned day in the spotlight, dear Marlow! And a very Happy New Year to you both! Congratulations to our very special, most handsome New Year's Day Cat of the Day...magnificent MARLOW!:)

momoffuzzyfaces
01-01-2005, 11:49 AM
Marlow
What a handsome fellow you are for sure!
You are the purr-fect kitty to honor us by being the first 2005 Cat of the Day!
Congratulations, sweetie!:D

RedHedd
01-01-2005, 11:56 AM
Well now I KNOW it's going to be a terrific year. What better way to start a new year than with a beautiful, fluffy, bright-eyed ORANGIE ! Marlow, you are so pretty! Enjoy your special day as our gorgeous, fluffy COTD!

Dan Holder
01-01-2005, 02:26 PM
Pretty cat. Guess he decided that his mom is the one that rescued him from the cage, so the heck with everyone else. Hope he doesn't have any more long separations. Good luck.

gini
01-01-2005, 03:13 PM
Marlow, what an excellent choice you made in your human! There isn't anything quite like an orange boy and you are no exception - living quite nicely up to your heritage.

Congratulations, it is wonderful to start out the year with ORANGE, surely a very good omen for us all.

Jax
01-01-2005, 04:52 PM
Marlow, you have the most delicate and beautiful red face - such a gorgeous kitty cat!! Your green eyes just glow and your fur is beautiful! Congrats to Marvelous Marlow! :) :D :)

lizbud
01-01-2005, 04:58 PM
Hello Marlow,

What a delight to meet you handsome fellow.:) Hugs & kitty
kisses on your special day of honor as our CAT OF THE DAY.:D

catmandu
01-02-2005, 10:36 AM
Magnificent Masrlowe,all the found Cat Orangies,think,that it is approquiate,tat you,a Fellow Orange Cat,and a Very Nice Cat,are the cat,to open a Mew Year,at Pet talknd you,are just the right Cat,in the right Spot! A Mighty Gaelic MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOW To magnificent Marlowe COTD!

karlyb
01-03-2005, 11:18 PM
A great start to the New Year with a great orange cat! Marlow, you are so beautiful and look so gentle. Your mom loves you so much to take you all the way to Scotland with her. Hope you have a great year, Marlow!