PDA

View Full Version : Scrapbooking?

wolf_Q
01-01-2005, 01:15 AM
Has anyone here made a scrapbook/currently making one?

I always thought it was rather cheezy...:o Then my friend Michele showed me the one she was making of her dog, Cisco. It was so cute I just HAD to make one of Nebo. It's surprisingly fun! I've already filled up about half of the pages the book came with. Everyone thinks I'm crazy for making an entire scrapbook just about my dog but it's the only thing interesting enough to me...plus I have about a million pics I need to use for something anyway! :D

dukedogsmom
01-01-2005, 07:15 AM
I don't think you're crazy! I have recently started that myself. It's very addictive and I have lots of things to embellish them. You need to come down and we can have a scrapbooking party. www.creativememories.com I've got my "dealer" that I buy things from. They also have a party once a month at the school where she teaches. You can use each other's supplies and it's really fun.

Cookiebaker
01-01-2005, 07:18 AM
I looooooooooove scrapbooking! :o I have spent so much $$$ on so many supplies, and now I just don't have the time to get into it. I'm not that talanted at it, but I enjoy it very much! The last project I was doing was a "baby book" for Malone.....and then Emerson came along. So now I want to do a book of both the boyz. :)

dukedogsmom
01-01-2005, 08:56 AM
Originally posted by Cookiebaker
I looooooooooove scrapbooking! :o The last project I was doing was a "baby book" for Malone.....and then Emerson came along. So now I want to do a book of both the boyz. :)
Ha ha. I think you were saying this months ago :p You sound like me. I've got lots of good toys. I've even got a paper crimper. Really dresses up the pages.

chrangharris
01-01-2005, 12:13 PM
I'm a scrapbooking addict- I've been doing it for about 6 years. I do a scrapbook for every calender year. This year I might end up using two because of Misha! DH knows that when he needs a present, just go to my favorite scrapbooking store!!!

*LabLoverKEB*
01-01-2005, 12:33 PM
Originally posted by dukedogsmom
I don't think you're crazy! I have recently started that myself. It's very addictive and I have lots of things to embellish them. You need to come down and we can have a scrapbooking party. www.creativememories.com I've got my "dealer" that I buy things from. They also have a party once a month at the school where she teaches. You can use each other's supplies and it's really fun.

My mother is a consultunt for Creative Memories, which means she sells the products, and stuff like that. I also have a few albums, (of Sadie of course!) , and it's so much fun!

momoffuzzyfaces
01-01-2005, 12:39 PM
I love to scrapbook and have for years.

I started way before there was all the neat things for scrapbooking that you can get now. All we had was acid free paper and some stickers when I started.

Here is a picture I sent to Sandra (tatsxxx11) of my Leonardo! His actual page has stickers and stuff on it too!

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid28/p489136a4837459918875f270c91c9661/fd654e8a.jpg

Puppy_Love4
01-01-2005, 12:58 PM
I do scrapbooking and i love it.. I would show you my scrapbook room but right now it looks like a tornado hit it about 3 times or some lil kid on a sugar high was in it..:D :D

I too have alot scrapbook pages done of nothing but my dog's...

Jods
01-01-2005, 02:53 PM
I've just started. I got a bunch of kits and supplies for Christmas... I'm making a baby book for Pixie... It's working out okay so far. I have a whole whack of the scissors that have all different edges, paper frames, 3d markers, and I got a new photo computer program I've been using to print out some pics I've edited and added props too. So far I'm really enjoying it. I hope it turns out well.:)

primabella
01-01-2005, 04:33 PM
I got a scrapbook for Christmas last year and at first, I wasn't crazy about it. Then I got really into it and I need to buy another kit as this one is finished. :D

This current scrapbook is of basically made up of pictures of my family, photography, Mickey, the birds (need to get some pictures printed) but is mostly dedicated to my senior year at high school and my friends (Senior Trip, Senior BBQ, last days of school, ect)

I'm addicted. ;)

cookieluver7
01-01-2005, 07:18 PM
I ♥ to scrapbook!!! I love everything about it--- the supplies (crazy scissors, stickers, etc.) actually making it, and doing it with my friends who also love to scrapbook. I saw a couple of other people said they spend lots of $ on it and so do I. But I can't help myself! Scrapbooking is like my life!!!! :D :p ;)