PDA

View Full Version : Peanut had a visitor

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
12-31-2004, 04:00 PM
Laura (Laura's Babies) stopped by this morning to visit and meet Peanut. Peanut was scared at first, but eventually came out and was a cutie pie. Hugs were delivered from Slick and QSA, we had a nice visit and Terry agreed to play photographer so we could get a picture of the 3 of us. Laura, me and Peanut, and Peanut wasn't exactly being cooperative for the picture. :rolleyes:
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid152/pb0e7084f465c9b739760a69019d7a1b4/f5af181a.jpg

catnapper
12-31-2004, 05:03 PM
How exciting! I am terribly jealous! I love seeing all these wonderful PTers meeting up with each other. Perhaps one day hubby and I will take a long road trip and visit many PTers along the way!

kimlovescats
12-31-2004, 05:08 PM
I am so jealous .... Debbie, you got to meet LAURA!!! Laura, you got to meet DEBBIE!!!! Waaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!!!!

Oh well, I AM happy for the two of you! Great picture!:D

momoffuzzyfaces
12-31-2004, 05:11 PM
How exciting for all of you!!!

psst: Peanut you are supposed to smile!:D

Laura's Babies
12-31-2004, 05:14 PM
Kim, ONE day!! My dream is to meet Tabitha and Magoo... I don't know HOW!! But that is my dream!

Debbie, I am soooo glad I got to meet you! (I got to pay respects to Tubby and make my hommage to Peanut and kiss, kiss, kiss her! Much to her dismay) I am so thrilled I got to meet Peanuts Mom and Dad and I will never forget you!

I came home and made the bread pudding my sister wanted and the Oreo desert for tomorrow to take to Kevlins. Happy New Year to all of you and please, please...Have a safe trip home!

catcrazylady
12-31-2004, 05:33 PM
Debbie I'm so glad you got to meet Laura! She is such a sweety!!!:) :) :) It looks like it was a nice visit even if Ms. Peanut was a bit on the shy side. Since Laura stole some kissies it must have not been too bad.;) :D

Don't worry Laura, some day you will meet Magoo. Your really not that horribly far away. Maybe one day your boat will bring you down the Ohio river and stop in Louisville Ky. If it ever does we will come and get you and you can visit Magoo.:D

jenluckenbach
12-31-2004, 06:08 PM
Originally posted by kimlovescats
I am so jealous .... Debbie, you got to meet LAURA!!! Laura, you got to meet DEBBIE!!!! Waaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!!!!

Oh well, I AM happy for the two of you! Great picture!:D
OH! I agree 100%.. Two VERY lucky ladies. :D:D

sirrahbed
12-31-2004, 06:30 PM
AWW!!! You three look just wonderful!! Isn't meeting PT friends the BEST??? Whata a blessing:D

I want to meet you guys too!! I am sure to meet Debbie at one of the next Findlay gatherings - Laura - how will I ever meet you?:rolleyes:

ramanth
12-31-2004, 07:32 PM
Very cool! I'm glad you had a nice visit! :D

slick
12-31-2004, 07:39 PM
:D :D Princess Peanut really doesn't look too happy in that picture. Looks like you guys had a fun time. Smoochies to you Peanut and more hugs to Laura, Debbie and Terry.
OOOps, Am I allowed to hug a good friend's husband?? :confused:

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
01-01-2005, 06:34 AM
Originally posted by slick

OOOps, Am I allowed to hug a good friend's husband?? :confused:

Absolutely, Slick! As a matter of fact, Terry probably wouldn't let you get away without one. :D

Grace
01-01-2005, 06:49 AM
Originally posted by sirrahbed

I want to meet you guys too!! I am sure to meet Debbie at one of the next Findlay gatherings -

How often do these Findlay gatherings happen? I could make it down to one of those - Findlay is just a couple of hours down the road from me.

QueenScoopalot
01-01-2005, 07:40 AM
Another PT visit! Laura, it looks like you and Debbie had a fun time, and it's so neat to see pictures of PTers meeting. Pretty Peanut is such a well traveled girl isn't she? :D :D :) Hope ya'll had a great time!

sirrahbed
01-01-2005, 09:24 AM
Originally posted by Grace
How often do these Findlay gatherings happen? I could make it down to one of those - Findlay is just a couple of hours down the road from me.

Grace - there is a whole forum called Meetings. I am pretty sure there is always a meeting for Memorial Day and Labor Day - but also assorted informal gatherings just for fun:) So, I would just try to remember to check that Meeting board. I missed a meeting a few months back because I forgot to look:rolleyes: I live near Dayton and it is about 2 hours a way for me. FUN!!

K & L
01-01-2005, 05:05 PM
This makes me envious!:) I would absolutely LOVE some visitors from PT! You're so lucky! Maybe one of these days someone will get over to the "hot" desert and say hi!:)

catmandu
01-02-2005, 11:35 AM
That was nice,and I too would love,to meet my Fellow Petr Talkers,and tour the USA,and Canada,in a RV.

Kirsten
01-02-2005, 12:07 PM
That's so exciting that you could meet! :)

Why do I live so far away from everyone? *sigh*

Kirsten