PDA

View Full Version : LOOKIE who I met today!!!

Laura's Babies
12-31-2004, 03:55 PM
Tubby and Peanuts Mom and Dad were staying close so I went over for a visit! Got to meet my first real live PT'er in person!! How cool is that?

Debbie, I sure enjoyed our visit and was so glad I got to meet you and Jerry. Your motor home is awesome and that Peanut is a beautiful DOLL! ( I stole kisses too from Peanut!) It was just so exciting! Ya'll have a nice trip home and stay safe! Here are pictures I took of the event..

Me, Debbie and Peanut (The Beauty!)

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid152/p10fea28b0b16e97c5d59af6688ec2215/f5af1e2f.jpg

Jerry and Debbie

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid152/p9efd3c6b867cc7a248b70783b6c2ef4e/f5af1e33.jpg

RedHedd
12-31-2004, 04:48 PM
I'm jealous! You got to meet Peanutters in furrson and her meowmie and daddy! Lucky you!

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
12-31-2004, 05:14 PM
Yes, Laura stole kissies from Peanut. :D

And Terry just wanted to say it's Terry, not Jerry. Sorry, Laura, if I wasn't clear on that - oops. :o

Next time we're down this way I'll have to come to your house and meet your crew. :D

Laura's Babies
12-31-2004, 05:24 PM
yes, sorry about the name thing... I am HORRIABLE on names... I did good thought, I was close to the right one, just one letter off! Under normal circumstances, I would not remember a name at all! You were holding Peanut when I stole all those kisses... remember? (maybe that is why she wanted to get away so bad?) :D :D

catcrazylady
12-31-2004, 05:29 PM
Awwwwe! That is so cool! I'm so glad you got to meet Debbie Laura. I know you have been wanting to meet some PT people and you got to meet a really great one!:D

I'm jealous that you got to meet the beautiful Ms. Peanut and stole some kissies to boot!!:eek: ;) :D

sirrahbed
12-31-2004, 06:38 PM
heehee I just posted on Peanut's thread but I will post here because I think meeting other PT friends is one of the most exciting things I have done. It is exciting to meet the pets and I had to be careful not to forget to say hi to the Meowmies:o (oh hi Lisa - now where are the brats??)

Seriouly though - their is no experience like it!! Purrfect stranfers are friends, real friends and feel like you have known them always!!

Great Laura that you were able to steal Peanut kisses!:D

Edwina's Secretary
12-31-2004, 06:55 PM
What fun! Hi Debbie, Terry, Peanut! Hey Laura!

Vio&Juni
12-31-2004, 07:22 PM
How great! I wish I could meet Debbie and Terry and, of course, Peanut!

slick
12-31-2004, 07:35 PM
**waves**
Hi Laura, Hi Debbie, Hi Peanut.....and can't forget the illustrious photographer. Hi Terry! So glad that you got meet up and thank you Laura for delivering the hug. :)

Maya & Inka's mommy
01-01-2005, 04:53 AM
I am SOOOO jealous!!!I want a Peanut kissie too !
Wow Debbie, that is a beautiful motor home!!!

Barbara
01-01-2005, 05:17 AM
Having been so lucky myself to meet Peanut, Debbie and Terry- and of course sweet Tubby I have even more reason to be jealous!

Debbie, I like your new hair color. ;)

Laura: I cannot understand how Debbie could resist to meet Amy and Giz:)

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
01-01-2005, 06:36 AM
Originally posted by Barbara
Laura: I cannot understand how Debbie could resist to meet Amy and Giz:)

I know! If we only had been smart enough to leave windy rainy Galveston a few days earlier, we could have partaken of the wonderful Baton Rouge weather a little more, and I could have seen Amy and Giz and Chester and Samantha too! :D Next time, next time....which gives us a reason to come back! :D