PDA

View Full Version : Cappy Is At The Rainbow Bridge

RottiMommy49
12-31-2004, 12:17 PM
Well Cappy didn't improve enough to risk keeping him through the weekend. His temperature dropped a bit but he was very lithargic, not eating, panting a lot and LeeAnn didn't want to risk that he would have seizures from the fever or let him suffer any longer. Our sweet Angel Cappy is now out of pain and hopefully finding some friends at the RB as I type. Thanks to you all for being supportive to LeeAnn and cappy through all the weeks he was sick. Please pray for LeeAnn to help ease her pain and sorrow. Rest In Peace My Sweet nephew Cappy. I hope you find Nikita and you're sister. Play hard big gentle boy, you are out of pain now baby boy.
So much love and hugs Dear Cappy from Auntie Deb, Monty, Kiki and Uncle Dave.
http://ibelieveinangels.mypicgallery.com/rottiangels/cappy-010_large.jpg
http://ibelieveinangels.mypicgallery.com/rottiangels/animatedstarmulticolor_large.jpg

sammy101
12-31-2004, 12:19 PM
omg that so sad:(
RIP Cappy,have fun at the RB:(

flamepony12
12-31-2004, 12:23 PM
I'm so sorry :(
Play hard at The Rainbow Bridge, sweet Cappy. :(

Karen
12-31-2004, 12:28 PM
Oh, Cappy, so many friends you will make at the Rainbow Bridge. Look for Angus, he's another big smushy-faced Rottie boy, he went there earlier this year. Cappy, you will be missed here on Earth. I know your humans are hurting right now, but that the worst is over for you. Now the pain and sickness are gone, and you can watch over them, their own Rottie angel.

chocolatepuppy
12-31-2004, 12:51 PM
Cappy, my thoughts and prayers are with all who knew and loved you. RIP Cappy :(

pipersmom
12-31-2004, 01:09 PM
Tears...Oh sweet Cappy, you run free now at the Bridge. Your family will miss you, but will certainly see their angel again.

Prayers going up for all who love and miss this special boy.

dukedogsmom
12-31-2004, 01:24 PM
Cappy, I didn't know you but you sure stole a lot of our hearts here. I'm so sorry you couldn't stay with your family longer. They loved you so much. You're no longer in pain now and can run and play with all of our other much loved furry family members. Have peace at the RB.

LorraineO
12-31-2004, 02:29 PM
Rest easy, and play ever so hard at the bridge... You can breathe and run , smile and bark to your hearts content......

Leeann and family,, We here at the Ouellette household send you our very deepest condolences on your terrible loss.....:(

KYS
12-31-2004, 05:21 PM
RIP sweet Cappy.
You will be very much missed by family/friends.

(((HUGS)))
Karen

tatsxxx11
12-31-2004, 05:50 PM
Brave, beautiful Cappy, sweet angel boy:( Oh, how so many will be missing your bright, smiling face and loving kisses:( You fought the good fight sweetheart, now, run with the wind in your tail there at the Rainbow Bridge and look down on your Mommy and family and Auntie Deb and send your love to them to comfort them, until you all are united once more. They are missing their Cappy boy so very much:(

All of the Tatsunos, human and furry send to you LeeAnn our most heartfelt condolences on your great loss. Thank you for sharing your beautiful boy with us all. {{{HUGS}}} Sandra, Cody and Star

RottiMommy49
12-31-2004, 07:29 PM
From Jennifer a friend of LeeAnns.
My tears are falling with yours Lee Ann. For you and all, here are some pictures of you and Cappy taken just a few weeks ago. He was a special and strong boy. He has left a pawprint on your heart.
http://ibelieveinangels.mypicgallery.com/rottiangels/dscf0094_large.jpg
http://ibelieveinangels.mypicgallery.com/rottiangels/dscf0095_large.jpg

slick
12-31-2004, 08:55 PM
Oh my Lord, I'm crying like a blubbering idiot!! :( :(
Cappy, you had a good life and you were loved very, very much. RIP sweet boy and romp and play happy at the RB.
My condolences and prayers go out to you at this sad time.

shais_mom
01-01-2005, 12:37 AM
Godspeed to the Bridge sweet Cappy!
Shaianne baby - take him to Grandma Tippy - I know she will have some cookies for him.

Hugs to you Leeann

Kfamr
01-01-2005, 10:25 AM
I just now saw this. I'm very, very sorry to you, and to sweet LeeAnn.

Have fun and the bridge, Cappy.

pitc9
01-01-2005, 07:33 PM
RIP Cappy... you are free of pain now....

Play hard!

Leann and family.... *~hugs~* to you during this time of sorrow. He will always be watching over you!

lovemyshiba
01-01-2005, 10:04 PM
I'm so sorry to hear of Cappy's crossing to the Bridge.

My prayers are with LeeAnn and her family, I know this is a horrible loss.

Play hard Cappy, you are free of pain now--I'm sure there are plenty of footballs for you at the bridge. Find a sweet rottie boy named Angus--I bet you'll be the best of friends.

delidog
01-02-2005, 04:38 AM
Emily too the words right out of my mouth!!!

"I'm so sorry to hear of Cappy's crossing to the Bridge.

My prayers are with LeeAnn and her family, I know this is a horrible loss.

Play hard Cappy, you are free of pain now--I'm sure there are plenty of footballs for you at the bridge. Find a sweet rottie boy named Angus--I bet you'll be the best of friends."

Rest in Peace Dear Cappy...
You are in our thoughts & prayers!!

ramanth
01-03-2005, 08:27 AM
:( RIP Cappy. :(

anna_66
01-03-2005, 09:25 AM
:( Can't write much as I'm getting ready to go to work and don't want to cry, but I'm so sorry to hear about Cappy. I know he'll have fun at the bridge.
Cappy please say "HI!" to my furkids Angus & Keisha for me.

R.I.P. Dear Cappy

Sudilar
01-03-2005, 03:49 PM
I am so sorry for your great loss. RIP, Cappy. Hugs.

captain
01-03-2005, 05:29 PM
Hugs to you across the mile.

Run pain free at the RB sweetheart .....Look for Angus, he would LOVE to show you around ....