PDA

View Full Version : Favorite Present

cookieluver7
12-31-2004, 11:10 AM
I know that Christmas was a week ago so I'm a little late on this but what was your favorite Christmas present you recieved this year? I would have to say that mine was either my portable dvd player or my foose ball table (sp?) What was yours?

catnapper
12-31-2004, 11:32 AM
My cat socks! :D A $2 pair of socks tickled me more than my $100 gifts!

petslover
12-31-2004, 12:38 PM
My Sims 2 game. I never played a game so much in my life! haha! Ask kingrattus lol. I have been asking her so many questions about Sims 2. lol

joanofark
12-31-2004, 12:50 PM
My new sewing machine and stereo!!!

NoahsMommy
12-31-2004, 12:55 PM
I got a lot of really nice gifts, but my favorite would have to be my new camara flip phone. :)

cloverfdx
12-31-2004, 12:57 PM
I only got 2 gifts, although the underwear does not count lol ;). So it would have to be my matress cover thingy, my matress was so uncomfortable before putting it on.

Cookiebaker
12-31-2004, 01:01 PM
They are hunter green Flannel sheets from LLBean, with printed dogs all over them!! :D

Glacier
12-31-2004, 01:01 PM
I got a heart shaped diamond pendant from my Dad. It's extra-special, not only because it's gorgeous, but also because my Dad doesn't shop! I'd almost guarentee that for most of my 32 years, he hasn't even known what I got for Christmas. My Mom shops, wraps, sends, ect. My Dad actually made the effort to go get this himself. My Mom didn't even know about it.

I suspect he was feeling sentimental as I am the only one of his four kids he doesn't get to see every day--My sister lives in his old house, right across the street from him. Both my brothers live in the same town and all three of my siblings work for my Dad's company.

Miranda_Rae
12-31-2004, 01:31 PM
I would say my GSP sweater which my parents bought at the dog show in Winnipeg or my Shawn McDonald CD my brother got me. :)

bluekat
12-31-2004, 02:03 PM
My laptop:D I love it so much!

wolfsoul
12-31-2004, 03:09 PM
My new vacuum cleaner! Everyone thinks I'm crazy because I'm so excited about a vaccum cleaner. I also love my Dogs In Canada Annual.

Edit : I bought myself a digital camera. That was probably my best present. Even though it was from myself lol.

star of light
12-31-2004, 03:19 PM
my favorite iteam was my new digital ca,era and printer dock i tested it out last night and it looks like real photos from costco or somewhere else
heres a picture

Toby's my baby
12-31-2004, 04:39 PM
hmm.. I'd have to say the rings I got from my sister, and my boyfriend. I love the one my sister got me, it is a Black Hills Gold ring, it is silver with a red rose in the middle, and leaves around it.

My favorite gift though, would have to be the ring I got from my boyfriend:D Here's a picture of it..

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v53/Tobysmybaby/DSC00863.jpg

GraciesMommy
12-31-2004, 04:41 PM
my mom got me a beautiful pewter bracelet with a saying on it about a daughter/mothers love...that was pretty special

Tollers-n-Dobes
12-31-2004, 04:45 PM
I love all of them!!! I guess my Digital camera is one of my favourites though:)

Kfamr
12-31-2004, 04:57 PM
I think my favorite has to be the thing my aunt made me.

It's a framed "Certificate of Appreciation" - from the dogs.
Not only is it special because it's "from the dogs", but she's NOT a dog person or an animal person whatsoever. The fact that she took her time to make ME something, from my dogs, including my dogs, means more than any store-bought item.

Her and I have grown a tad bit closer now that she's learned that my dogs are a part of me, and mean the world to me. Although there was a few times where I had to hold myself back from saying something to her during her visit, and I know there's a few times she's retrained herself from doing something that bothers me. :p

carole
12-31-2004, 07:57 PM
This awesome mug my daughter worked hard for and paid for out of her earnings, here it is folks, for those who did not see it on my earlier post.

sammy101
12-31-2004, 09:08 PM
i got alot of awesome gifts this christmas!but my favourite would have to be the Dooney & Burke purse my parents got me

heres what it looks like

http://store.dooney.com/OA_HTML/dbibeCCtpSctDspRte.jsp?section=15111

star of light
12-31-2004, 09:26 PM
Originally posted by star of light
my favorite iteam was my new digital ca,era and printer dock i tested it out last night and it looks like real photos from costco or somewhere else
heres a picture

opps i dont think that the picture really came out so here it is again....
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v468/guineapiglover4ever/untitled.bmp

moosmom
01-01-2005, 08:35 AM
My favorite gift was a shirt that reads:

"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups"

I wore it yesterday for New Year's.