PDA

View Full Version : oooo.. Misty is a VERY, BAD DOG!

cali
12-30-2004, 07:34 PM
my mom just got back from shopping, just as I finnished shoveling, we are both running on a total of 3 hours sleep, after being up for 24 hours straight, 27 for me. so we are brninging in the grocrys when Misty started attacking perky, now if you know anything about JRTs you know that you NEVER fight with a Jack, Misty obviously forgot about this, but this time it was all Misty, perky was bleeding and we had one hell ofd a time trying to get misty off of perky, even happy tryed to help and worked up the courage to jump on Misty, I have never seen Happy go after anything like that, but she did better then us and got misty off of perky for a few moments anyway(that dog is sooo helpful when we need it most) fiannly I was able to grab Mistys tail and get her back end in my grasp(not easy to get a hold of dogs fighting all over the yard in 2 feet of snow in a blizzard) now sure what that was about but neither appears to be all that injured lots of blood and only 1 minor injury :confused: but Misty is in time out in her kennel, covered so she gets absolutly NO attention for the next while. and I am completly exuasted. :eek:

Tollers-n-Dobes
12-30-2004, 07:42 PM
OMG!:eek: I wonder why Misty would do that:confused: I'm glad everyone seems to be OK.

cali
12-30-2004, 07:48 PM
I have no idea, Misty fights but normally just little domidance scuffles, but she just started mauling perky, she have never fought like that before, but am I ever greatful for Happy right now, she always right where we need her to help, she is timid and tries to stay about of anything that could possable cause a fight, vut she jumped on Mistys back and started yanking at mistys scruff, tll she got her, and I think i am going to pass out cuz my hands are freezing up..

cali
12-30-2004, 08:01 PM
and I am back, sorry I just about passed out there my hands seized up and i felt really dizzy and could hardly breath, probibly lack of sleep lol so c=had to get off right away, but figered I should make sure you guys know I am ok lol Happy helped again, their, she jumped on my lap and started crying and licking my face, I swear that dog is my angel, a bit of a loner, but always right there helping as soon as I need it.

Karen
12-30-2004, 08:20 PM
Happy deserves extra biscuits and snuggles.Thank goodness everyone is okay! Now you go get some rest, okay?

petslover
12-30-2004, 08:27 PM
Yeah, you go get some rest now. We don't want anyone to pass out here. I am glad to hear everyone is okay though! Good job Happy!

cali
12-30-2004, 08:52 PM
ok everyone is NOT ok, the blood did not come from perky, she is just fine, the blood camr from misty who has a deep puncture would right on her joint, her wrist so to speak, and she cant walk on it, when I looked her over at first she was running on adreniline so all seemed fine, but I went to let her out after she ate to find she cant walk her her leg, we cleaned it with peroxide lol I think that stung as she started crying when my mom my mom was cleaning up the cut. I thought she learned last year that fighting with a Jack is a bad idea, Perky NEVER starts a fight, but if a dog starts a fight with her, they will get hurt, Misty does not fight to hurt, and all she did was make an itty bitty little cut on perkys head. and now we feel stupid ecause we had the injured dong locked up and in trouble and we were fussing over the dog that is just fine :o

delidog
12-31-2004, 05:33 AM
I hope that Misty is alright...Glad that the other Furkids are fine...
Please keep us updated...