PDA

View Full Version : Theme Cats

NoahsMommy
12-30-2004, 05:19 PM
My very good friend has four cats, all orangies, but in different patterns. She even has an orangie dog...a Borsoi.

I know Catnapper has all tabbies. Killern Kitties has all grey furkids.

I want that too!! Not going to happen since I seem to be in the "one of each color/pattern/size/shape" mode, but I really love themed cat families!

Who else here has a trend going?

QueenScoopalot
12-30-2004, 05:30 PM
No theme kittie here, but I have a T-Shirt that has a picture of a woman covered in cats, and reads "It's taken me years, but I now have one in every color"! I'll rescue any kitty in need, regardless of the colors. Does special needs kitties count as a theme? :confused: :p :)

PayItForward
12-30-2004, 05:47 PM
Catoholic has the Tuxedeo herd plus Monte.

I have a mixed bag of cats too Kelly. Tell me you are not REALLY going to adopt one of each colour etc !!!

catnapper
12-30-2004, 05:56 PM
My theme is famous! :D I am still hoping that someday I can add more different colored tabbies to my monster crew. I have yet to get a Buff, a silver and a blue tabby. I then can branch deeper into the tabby/white combo! And here I was two years ago contemplating another cat... and all I kept saying was "I don't want a grey tabby. They are so COMMON" :D

All I know is when it comes time to add another dog... hmmmmmm.... it'll be hard to find another striped baby. Maybe a solid one?

NoahsMommy
12-30-2004, 06:07 PM
Originally posted by PayItForward
Catoholic has the Tuxedeo herd plus Monte.

I have a mixed bag of cats too Kelly. Tell me you are not REALLY going to adopt one of each colour etc !!!

How could I forget Johanna??? Sorry!!! :o :o

Nope, no more cats for me!! I'm done!! I don't need anymore work than I already have with my 9.

I always know that when I say that, another comes along. NOT THIS TIME...YOU HEAR ME???? (<--that was for the underground cat railroad...and God. Whomever puts these fuzzies in my heart without my asking!! ;) )

jazzcat
12-30-2004, 06:34 PM
Originally posted by NoahsMommy
Nope, no more cats for me!! I'm done!! I don't need anymore work than I already have with my 9.

I always know that when I say that, another comes along. NOT THIS TIME...YOU HEAR ME???? (<--that was for the underground cat railroad...and God. Whomever puts these fuzzies in my heart without my asking!! ;) )
Now I know I've heard that from you, what was it....3 or 4 cats ago? LOL!!!:D

cubby31682
12-30-2004, 06:39 PM
I just have a black and white tux. I am working on getting a calico. I have to wait for Cubby and Gracie to adjust first though. :(

RedHedd
12-30-2004, 06:55 PM
LOL! I can see where this one is going - Collect the whole set! Operators are standing by .... :D

Nomilynn
12-30-2004, 08:36 PM
I have calico/tortie-tude mania :D

rkidsrcats
12-30-2004, 09:14 PM
We specialize in those with 1 eye or less.
Tiger & Willie Yum Yum have 1 good eye, Pippin was born without eyes. Percy and Norbert got past the requirement by just showing up at the door!

QueenScoopalot
12-30-2004, 09:26 PM
Originally posted by rkidsrcats
We specialize in those with 1 eye or less.
Tiger & Willie Yum Yum have 1 good eye, Pippin was born without eyes. Percy and Norbert got past the requirement by just showing up at the door!
Please, please, PLEASE give Pippin extra kisses just from me and my multiple one eyed, half legged, brain damaged (cerebellar hypoplasia) RH/RA (radial hypoplasia/radial adenesis) etc....kitties, and me please? :) :) :) Plus all the other street waifs currently residing here till space at the shelter or new homes come along. :D

Logan
12-30-2004, 09:29 PM
We definitely specialize in "gold" dogs around this house (my husband refers to them as "brown" dogs, all of them), several different shades, of course. But the cats couldn't be more different, thank goodness! :) Their attitudes and their looks are very different.

Vermontcat
12-30-2004, 10:06 PM
Miss Meow has theme kitties, all Meezers and she has theme dogs too, the little weiners!:D
She really hasn't posted enough photos of them lately, especially of the cats.
Sasvermont had an Aby theme until she adopted little black Lucy.;)

NoahsMommy
12-30-2004, 11:02 PM
I'm SO blaming my memory loss regarding Nom, SAS and Miss Meow on my new drugs!!!! :rolleyes: What's with me lately???

Yes...Tortie/Calicos, Abys and Meezers (and wieners...hee hee)!!!

Uniqueviking
12-30-2004, 11:09 PM
I have a black furbaby, a bi-color (grey/white), a tabby (Though, most of Brynja is spotty) + well, not sure whether I should call Bownie a tabby or a Tortie. I call her "tiramisu" colored, lol.

I'd love to have a white furbaby and an orangie + a Calico and a "Blueberry" and... :D

krazyaboutkatz
12-31-2004, 12:16 AM
Mine are all different but they're all males and named after the weather.;)

catcrazylady
12-31-2004, 06:25 AM
My theme would have to be that they were all ferals. Does that count? Oh wait, Leroy wasn't! He was a homeless little street waif though. Darn I guess I don't have a theme after all! :(

Oh wait!! They are all GOOFY!!;) :D :D :D

prechrswife
12-31-2004, 07:19 AM
All I know is when it comes time to add another dog... hmmmmmm.... it'll be hard to find another striped baby.

My sister and brother-in-law have a brindle greyhound. He is definitely a striped dog.

As for cat themes, we don't really have a theme here except that they all have Biblical names.

aguu
12-31-2004, 07:29 AM
Edwina'sd Secretary has a white and gray theme and I guess I sort of do too.
Mishka is a "silver" tuxie and Bean is all white with a gray tail!

catmandu
12-31-2004, 08:30 AM
The most Cats,taht I have are the 4 MEEZERS,The Balinese,and the Oriental shorthair,then the 3 Orangies!And the Others,are just DSHS,but loveable ones!