PDA

View Full Version : Simon

Lillycat
12-30-2004, 08:20 AM
it is easy to tell how loved you are and how loving also.....you are just the cutest .......i love your photo.......congratulations to the potd!!!

tatsxxx11
12-30-2004, 10:54 AM
Oh, how precious you are, sweet, sweet Simon:) What an adorable photo:D Wish I were there to give you a back rub and head scratch in person and see those little teeth chattering!:D What a blessing you and brother Stormy were to your human after the passing of her/his beloved Sylvester. In the midst of your own grief and great loss, you were able to open your big rattie heart and comfort your guardian and help to heal her/his heart:) Now that's what I call a best bud!:) No wonder you melt the hearts of ALL who cross your path:) Simon, it's our great honor to crown you, our very special and most precious Pet of the Day! Congratulations to you sweet boy! I hope that you and your proud, loving person enjoy many, many more happy, love filled years together:) And I think I know just how you're going to celebrate your special day...corn pops???:D

momoffuzzyfaces
12-30-2004, 11:46 AM
Simon
How adorable you are in your little cracker box house!
It was such a treat to see your wonderful picture and read about you today!
Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Pet of the Day!
I bet an extra treat or two strays across your path!:D

Jax
12-30-2004, 12:51 PM
Awww, you are soooo cute! I love your serious little face as cute as can be and your teeny tiny paws. Congrats to Simon!! :) :D :)

Raven
12-30-2004, 03:38 PM
Aw, hi Simon! You are so cute and sound like a great pet. Congratulations for being Pet Of The Day!

Logan
12-30-2004, 07:55 PM
You're a precious, boy, Simon!:) It just warmed my heart to read what a good friend you are and a source of comfort for your family. :)

Live a long and happy life, Simon! And congratulations on being the Pet of the Day!! :D