PDA

View Full Version : Simon

kb2yjx
12-30-2004, 04:19 AM
How lucky Simon's family is to have a cat that is a purrsonal trainer AND one that gives facials,too. HOW PURRFECT!!!!! I am so very sure this is Simon's way of saying THANKS YOU for adopting ME!!! And how wonderful that his family has overlooked his visual problems...though perhaps in a way, Simon may "see" far better than a sighted creature. Have a great time as our COTD!!!!

Killearn Kitties
12-30-2004, 06:37 AM
Simon, what a handsome boy you are! I love that beautiful face and those lovely little ginger paws! It sounds as if you have a wonderful personality to match those good looks! :)

I'm sure that those facials you give your mum in the morning are your way of saying thank you for your safe and loving home.

I hope you have the best day ever today, Simon, in celebration of your very special Cat of the Day status!! :D

Barbara
12-30-2004, 06:50 AM
Simon, you are soooo handsome. And I am sure you are the best friend of your family.

We have some other blind kitties at Pet Talk and although I am not owned by one I am grateful to learn from them- from their joy of life and courage- just like yours:)

smokey the elder
12-30-2004, 07:01 AM
What a handsome boy you are, Simon! Big paw applause to your purr-ents for welcoming you into their home.

kittykay
12-30-2004, 07:41 AM
Dearest Simon, you have the MOST kissable face! Lucky family to have found you, and may you all share many, many happy, healthy years together!

Lillycat
12-30-2004, 08:15 AM
simon, you are one special kitty......you take the world as it is and make soooo much of it......so loving you are and so special to your family.....congratulations to the cotd!!!

catmandu
12-30-2004, 08:16 AM
And it is no suprise,to The Found Cat Orange Organization,the Super Simon,is an Orange Cat,as they have been telling me all along,that we need More Orange Cats,at the Hotel.A Big Orange Cat,as well,as the Other Cats MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWW Goes Out To Super Duper Simon COTD!!!!

inthecatnip4ever
12-30-2004, 08:31 AM
You are one lucky kitty to have found such a loving home. It warms every cat lover's heart to know that there are such wonderful souls out there!

tatsxxx11
12-30-2004, 11:10 AM
What a perfect, forever love match was made the day your family welcomed you home, handsome Simon:):):) Animals never cease to amaze me in their ability to adapt to the most difficult of situations. You may be sightless, but that hasn't kept you, super Simon, from pawing right into life with great gusto, enjoying and loving every moment of every day with your humans! You are truly an inspiration to us all:) Congratulations to you dear Simon, our most precious and inspirational Cat of the Day:) Enjoy your day of honor with great relish, sweetheart and may you and your people know a lifetime of unconditional love and friendship:)

momoffuzzyfaces
12-30-2004, 11:53 AM
Simon
What a handsome fellow you are for sure!
I'm so sorry about your sight but it's wonderful that you haven't let that slow you down.
What a treat to meet you today.
Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day today!:D

Jax
12-30-2004, 12:49 PM
What a most excellent kitty cat you are Simon! So handsome, smart and sweet!! More groomies please... Congrats to Gorgeous Simon!! :) :D :)

Dan Holder
12-30-2004, 04:57 PM
The odds of winning the lottery are better than the odds this poor fellow faced of having any sort of life, much less a happy one. But there he is laying on a pillow, kitty-kissing a loving human. That's just great. Congratulations and many happy years.

karlyb
12-30-2004, 08:25 PM
A big thank you to Simon's family for rescuing this wonderful kitty. His visual impairment hasn't seemed to slow him down any. Simon loves his family, why else such special good morning kisses every day? Long and happy life to you, beautiful Simon.