PDA

View Full Version : "I will never give them away" she said!

QueenChyna
12-29-2004, 08:26 PM
My kitties, Scooter, Brutus, and George are all gone! My friend came over one day and we went outside to play with the dogs, the deer, just did whatever, and when we came back in, my mom said to me, "oh, guess what?!" and I said what. and she said to me, " I have found a home for Scooter, Brutus, and George!" I yelled WHAT!?!? and my mom said that my friend was going to take them! i was so mad at my mom because she said that we would never give away those 3 cats!

I begged her not to give them away but she said no they have to go! sadly they went to the neighbors. i was heartbroken but i still had my cat Chyna to cheer my up!:) It happened in about the middle\beginning of December, and I have been busy lately to post about this.

and so they pit the cats in the barn for the night, and the next day their grandpa opened the barn door and didn't know they were there and they all got out and ran away! it makes me so sad, Scooter went to the neighbors, so they called us because they thought it was ours but my dad said we had to take it back, so we took Scooter back! George came back home, to my house but my dad took him back too!

But Brutus......... nobody has seen him, he never went back, he never came back home, and I miss him so much!
:( I still have hope for him to show up, But I can't imgine him out in the snow, freezing! It just makes my cry a bit.

But George and Scooter are fine, at my friends house, they stay there. George and brutus had so much fun together. So did Scooter, I miss them all:(

Harmanie
12-29-2004, 08:29 PM
oh, no. Well at least you have your doggies and your other cat right? Why did they have to go?

QueenChyna
12-29-2004, 08:38 PM
well here is a picture of Brutus and George
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v290/KTVET/petpics017.jpg

They had to go because my mom and dad said that we have too many cats! But the cats that we have aren't even ours, they are wild strays, and i have tried hard to catch them! but i have gotten a few, tamed them up, but only 2 of them are nice!:rolleyes:

catmandu
12-30-2004, 08:42 AM
We are praying,for Brutus,to show up,and that was very careless,not to tell her husband,that there were Cats,in the garage!

NoahsMommy
12-30-2004, 04:54 PM
Oh gosh, I'm so sorry about Brutus. :( I'm also sorry you had to give them away. My mom used to do that to all the animals we got when I was younger and its so horrible not being able to do anything about it.

Take care. :)