PDA

View Full Version : Lost Doggy! *5/25 pics*

bckrazy
12-29-2004, 07:34 PM
I was walking Gonzo a couple hours ago, and we saw this brindle pittie mix at the park wandering around. Gonzo loved him! :) they ran around the park like crazy and Gonzo pulled me down a hill (into the mud, thank you!) he wanted to play with the dog so bad. I checked his tags and his name was Chance, he was so sweet and waggy. He was running across the street and didn't even seem to pay attention to the passing cars so I had him come home with us so I could call his family. I did call them, and I finally got a hold of them after like an hour... ;) the mom was really happy, and said they just rescued him from the pound this summer. He also had a little 4 year-old boy that came to get him :). And the lady said that Chance would probably be coming over here whenever he got out, and she saw how much Gonzo loved him and said she'd love to have them play together sometimes.

Chance was sooo adorable though, he and Gonzo just loved eachother! It made me feel so bad about Gonzo not having a friend with him, I know he adores other pups :D :D Chance also seriously makes me think about getting a pittie/mix as my next dog! I knew they were awesome dogs, but I am really into my herding breeds. But this dog was soo cool. I think he was pretty old too, his teeth were kinda yellow, but he was super hyper and was doing zoomies all over the yard! Here is a few pictures.... all in the yard/laundry room because they were both soaked and muddy :rolleyes:

Here's the album! (http://www.imagestation.com/album/pictures.html?id=2133170973)

the handsome guy! :D his owner said he is a pit/australian cattle dog mix.
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid152/pa76c1a94500f8c05eb57fa42c5ab6e97/f5b61730.jpg

major zoomies!!
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid152/pa7d429f80e4809ca64d71fd09b5bbd1b/f5b61628.jpg

wrestling boys..
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid152/p8fdeccbc3e8dedd714ec6dbb94e7e6f5/f5b61445.jpg

"Can we keep him? pleeeease?..."
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid152/p3e0152bb019eedaedb0d55610c0d2000/f5b61668.jpg

anna_66
12-29-2004, 08:18 PM
I don't blame Gonzo, I would have wanted to keep him too...look at that face, and those ears:D
Looks like they had a great time playing together!

Thanks for being such a great person and finding his owners!!!

lute
12-29-2004, 08:37 PM
what a sweetie! i'd want to keep him too! that would be cool if he got to come over and play.:D

flamepony12
12-29-2004, 09:00 PM
what a cutie! :D I bet my dogs wouldn't be as thrilled to play though... ;) I love those pictures of Gonzo and Chance playing :D I'm glad you found his owner, too :) he has such cute ears :D Great pictures! :)

BCBlondie
12-29-2004, 09:04 PM
Awww great pics!! Gonzo looks like he made a new friend! :D

You were so nice to have helped that dog find his family. :)

vinjashira
12-30-2004, 01:22 AM
oh they really enjoy each other's company. he should visit gonzo more often :D

bckrazy
12-30-2004, 02:00 AM
Originally posted by anna_66
I don't blame Gonzo, I would have wanted to keep him too...look at that face, and those ears:D

I knooow! those ears killed me... so dang cute ^__^! I see where the cattle dog comes out ;). I definately hope they can play together again, Gonzo (obviously) liked him a lot

thanks everybody :)! Of course I helped him find his family.. who could leave that baby on the streets? I'm pretty sure everyone here would do the same. My parents are also like "ahh.. most people just leave dogs alone and let them find their way home". But we aren't most people here :p

pitc9
12-30-2004, 07:32 AM
Major Zoomies is Right!! OMG!! How funny!!!

Great pictures!! He sure is a handsome looking boy!
Those two look like they've been friends for ever!!!

Jadapit
12-30-2004, 08:58 AM
I'm so glad you took Chance home and found his owner. He is such a cutie! It looks like Chance and Gonzo have been the best of friends forever. You would love a pittie mix. They are awesome dogs!:)

bckrazy
12-30-2004, 12:49 PM
aw, thanks :).. Gonzo likes most dogs, but usually not this much. they were really, really funny to watch!

Jada, he does have a really good home. I will definately consider rescuing a pittie or pit mix next time I'm looking for a dog.. it always depends on each dog, but I'm convinced now how sweet they are ;)

petslover
12-30-2004, 12:55 PM
I am glad you found his owner too. He is a pretty dog! I am glad him and Gonzo got along well. Thanks for taking a part in your community! Thats great!

Pit Chick
12-30-2004, 01:10 PM
Chance has those big Pittie ears that I melt for. Zoomies always crack me up and no other breed can do them as well (or amuzingly) as the Pit. Looks like Gonzo met his match! :D

bckrazy
12-30-2004, 01:23 PM
Originally posted by Pit Chick
Chance has those big Pittie ears that I melt for. Zoomies always crack me up and no other breed can do them as well (or amuzingly) as the Pit. Looks like Gonzo met his match! :D

:D my dog *rarely* does zoomies, but I have heard pitties are the best at those!

sammy101
12-30-2004, 02:38 PM
lol,Kodie does zoomies really well!he hasnt done it with another dog yet,but he goes as far as he can on his leash with other dogs.:p
What a gorgeous boy!i would love to adopt a pittie mix.:D

lute
12-30-2004, 02:55 PM
Beanie does the zoomies only about 2-3 times a week. he does them very well i think.lol:D

Wolffffman
12-30-2004, 03:19 PM
What awesome pics....I agree that you'd love a pittie mix....Kitana is sheppard/rottie/pit/boxer and is such a great dog. Congrats to you for finding the owner.....you definately made their lives happier :D