PDA

View Full Version : *Iww, will someone pLeAsE help with this bunny problem?? =S*

flamepony12
12-29-2004, 07:31 PM
I know I posted something like this a while ago, but nothing has prevailed! :( as gross as it is, Freckles always has a clump of poop stuck to his butt. -draws back in horror and plugs nose- I don't know what to do! we cut down his food (because he was getting overfed) and it still doesnt work. Of course we clean it off whenever we get the chance. We were thinking of maybe taking him to the vet and getting the area around his... umm... you know.. getting shaved. He grooms himself, I just don't think he grooms himself there. :( at the risk of sounding like someone who knows nothing, does anyone have a clue what this could be? :( :confused:

Karen
12-29-2004, 07:33 PM
Definitely a trip to the vet, keep track of what he eats, etc, as the vet will be asking, I am sure.

flamepony12
12-29-2004, 07:34 PM
yes, we will definitely take him to the vet. hopefully tomorrow. :(

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
12-29-2004, 07:40 PM
Hmm... we have that problem with Abby maybe once or twice a year, when her hair gets too long around her bum. Just get it shaved or shave it yourself. It looks funny for a little while; as any shaved bum WOULD... but it's better than her sitting on the carpet and getting poop on the carpet... :rolleyes:

One more question.. is it... *wet/diarhhea*ish poop? Or is it just normal bunny poo? If it's normal, its probably just cuz there's too much *hair*.

manda_moo87
12-29-2004, 07:42 PM
I have this happen with my younger bunnies sometimes. I just trim some of the fur and it works for me! :) But that might not be the case with Freckles so I suggest taking him to the vet.

...when are we going to see some pics of that handsome boy?

flamepony12
12-29-2004, 07:53 PM
Originally posted by ILoveMyAbbyGirl

One more question.. is it... *wet/diarhhea*ish poop? Or is it just normal bunny poo? If it's normal, its probably just cuz there's too much *hair*.

normal bunny poop. :) ;)

Originally posted by manda_moo87

...when are we going to see some pics of that handsome boy?

very soon! :D I'm taking some right now. ;)