PDA

View Full Version : I may not be here for a while...

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
12-29-2004, 07:21 PM
As some of you may know, my dad and I are moving back home, because my mom really doesn't want us here; she was the one who suggested we move back home.

Soo... I'm going home, without my computer. :( Even if I did take my computer, we wouldn't have internet, because we don't have Charter Cable anymore. I'm sure I'll come and visit my mom sometimes, but the way things are now, I won't visit for a while. I want to "readjust" to my house again, we need to finish painting, buy me a new bed and paint my room. I'm excited. :D

I'll miss you guys, and I will check in whenever I can. It was my dad who suggested *not* bringing the computer, because if we took it, we would have nothing to do while we were here anyway, because all my mom does is sit on HER computer.

As for the Compliment Swap, we can either hold it off, or someone else can take over for me. I can try to fit it in, and still do it if you want me to, (I want to) and I will surely try. If it gets too hard or it's taking too long, I will pass it on to someone else.

My dad said we are moving in sometime this weekend, so I still have Thursday and Friday with a computer. :) Whether I'll be missed or not, I'll sure miss the time I'm not with you! Someone should definately email me when anything major happens that I might miss. ;)

I'll try and check in soon!

flamepony12
12-29-2004, 07:24 PM
aww, You will be missed!! PLEASE check in as soon as you can!!! ♥♥♥♥♥♥

Karen
12-29-2004, 07:25 PM
We will miss you while you are away, and hope you'll be "re-connected" to the Internet soon in your "new" home.

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
12-29-2004, 07:30 PM
I hope so too! Maybe... JUST MAYBE... I can convince my dad to let me bring it home and we can get some cheap dial-up... just to be able to talk to you guys? ;)

Harmanie
12-29-2004, 08:01 PM
come back soon. I would love to read more of your stories

anna_66
12-29-2004, 08:04 PM
Take care and don't stay away too long!

robinh
12-29-2004, 08:10 PM
I will be sad to not hear from you, but I'm glad that things are going well for you. You take care of yourself and check in when you can.

flamepony12
12-29-2004, 08:20 PM
Meeeeeee-gan! :D look below... :D
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v443/flamepony12/mack.jpg

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
12-29-2004, 08:23 PM
Awwwwww! MACKENZIE!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D

Thanks Devon and Mackenzie!! I love that pic! *saves it*

flamepony12
12-29-2004, 08:27 PM
:D:D hehe... Mackenzie's just learning to hold things in her mouth. :D ;)

Miranda_Rae
12-29-2004, 08:27 PM
Well thats just stinky. :( I hope you come and check in often though. We need another candy drama. :p Come back soon. You will be missed. :)

Harmanie
12-29-2004, 08:35 PM
That is too cute of a picture. How did you teach him that??

flamepony12
12-29-2004, 08:37 PM
Originally posted by Harmanie
That is too cute of a picture. How did you teach him that??

I taped the paper to a dog treat, put it in her mouth, and told her "stay". :D She just holds it until I tell her "okay". :) Then she eats it :D

Harmanie
12-29-2004, 08:55 PM
hahaha! Thats pretty groovy!:)

KYS
12-29-2004, 09:16 PM
I will miss your posts. :(

Karen

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
12-29-2004, 09:17 PM
:( I'll try and come back! :(

star of light
12-29-2004, 09:52 PM
bye you will be missed i hope you can come on pettal;k and visit noe and then
*waves goodbye*
and
{((((((((HUGS)))))))))}

davidpizzica
12-30-2004, 08:25 AM
I have a suggestion! Look into getting a webtv system temporarily. I am using one now. It hooks up to your tv set and a phone line. You can watch the internet on your tv with a wireless keyboard. Certain you can't do on it is picture scanning and things like that. I bought this one at Best Buy for about $100 and it works great! It works with MSN.

primabella
12-30-2004, 08:36 AM
I hope you can still find some way to get onto PT Megan. I'll miss your posts. :(

Take care and check in when you can!

davidpizzica
12-30-2004, 08:37 AM
I forgot to say that the price for the service is $21.95 a month for me, anyhow.

flamepony12
12-30-2004, 10:08 AM
Originally posted by david p
I have a suggestion! Look into getting a webtv system temporarily. I am using one now. It hooks up to your tv set and a phone line. You can watch the internet on your tv with a wireless keyboard. Certain you can't do on it is picture scanning and things like that. I bought this one at Best Buy for about $100 and it works great! It works with MSN.

that's really cool! I didn't know they made those! :eek:

davidpizzica
12-30-2004, 10:20 AM
Sure, that's what I'm using now! It's a slow dial-up, but it's the internet. I'm just sitting o the couch with my wireless keyboard watching the tv with the internet on. I'm watching this on a 20" inch screen!

mina'smomma
12-30-2004, 10:28 AM
Don't worry Abby. We WILL miss you dearly. I hope you'll be back soon. Drop us a line whenever you can. Good luck with your move.

flamepony12
12-30-2004, 10:36 AM
Originally posted by mina'smomma
Don't worry Abby. We WILL miss you dearly. I hope you'll be back soon. Drop us a line whenever you can. Good luck with your move.

hehe.. just droppin you a note... ;) her dog's name is Abby.. her name is Megan... ;)

lbaker
12-30-2004, 10:50 AM
When I visit or travel someplace that doesn't have a computer/internet link I can usually find a nearby library to go to and at least get my PetTalk "fix". Check out your local library, at least until you figure things out. Even if it's just a few times a week or on a weekend we will at least know your OK :cool: Take care of yourself...

trayi52
12-30-2004, 11:08 AM
Megan, I hope you get your internet back soon, you will be missed a lot!! You are a big part of Pet Talk, so please hurry back soon!

Willie:)

petslover
12-30-2004, 01:06 PM
I hope you come back on asap! We'll miss having you around!

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
12-30-2004, 11:17 PM
Originally posted by trayi52
Megan, I hope you get your internet back soon, you will be missed a lot!! You are a big part of Pet Talk, so please hurry back soon!

Willie:)
*smack*

You haven't PM'ed me back yet.... :p ;)

Thanks everyone. I will hopefully come to my mom's regularly, hopefully I'll be able to check in. I feel so loved... :D ;)

countrycowgirl
12-30-2004, 11:59 PM
you are loved megan!:D I will miss you and I hope that you can come back soon! you take care of yourself and check in as much as you can (((((((((((((((really big hug))))))))))))))))))))