PDA

View Full Version : fritz's day

fritz03
12-29-2004, 06:16 PM
This is how Fritz's day goes.He sleeps all night,not a sound out of him.In the morning we let him out,usually dad,but today it was me.He runs right to mom in the rec room and jumps up on her lap and cuddles right in.Then when its breakfast,he's off like a shot upstairs hoping for something to eat.After breakfast,i went to sit in the living room and he come right to me from and got in my lap.Then later on ,I was watching t.v. in the bedroom and comes in and crawls up and curls up against a pillow.He'll stay there for awhile ,the goes to mom in the living room.When dad's downstairs,he goes and curls up with him.He likes sleep on dad's pillow on the arm of the couch.Then he was after dad to play tug of war with an old moccasin.That tired him out and back to the pillow he went for a nap.Then he found empty water bottle to chew,chewed that for a bit,then snoozed again.After supper,unless he has to go ot he will sleep until the early evening.Tonight,he's slept on dad's sweaters on the couch,all fours in the air.We got a picture of that and have to see it to believe it.Tonight,he was using the sweaters as a pillow and the stuffy toy above his head.Right now he's been growling for my water bottle,even though he already has one on the go.We have whole roll of pics taken,mainly of Fritz.Hope they'll be developed and you'll see them by tomorrow or Friday.So there's Fritz's day so far.

tatsxxx11
12-29-2004, 06:37 PM
Fritz, what a life:D Maybe your family will adopt me???:) Gee, you must be pooped after your busy day, napping, eating, cuddling and being loved to pieces:) Can't wait to see your new pics, cutie pup!

Logan
12-30-2004, 09:13 PM
You definitely are the boss of your house, I think, Fritz!!! :) Can't wait to see your new pictures!! I was at a Pet Store this afternoon, meeting up with one of our Pet Talk friends, in another city, and the cutest Bichon was there. I immediately thought of you and our little pal, Hannah!

Logan