PDA

View Full Version : ajay.. aka Jean Luc ,, adoption ad!!

LorraineO
12-29-2004, 03:44 PM
http://www.minpinrescuens.com/adoptdoberman.html

here is ajay... he is back up for adoption,,,, I am glad she is requesting him to be an only child!!!! Sigh,,,,, how I love that boy,!!!!

tatsxxx11
12-29-2004, 03:53 PM
Oh that face:) I'm SO glad he's with a rescue group that will vet all potential families thoroughly to assure a good fit!:) Her write up was excellent. You can rest assured that your beloved Ajay WILL find that perfect match! {{{HUGS}}}

Miranda_Rae
12-29-2004, 04:25 PM
First of all, I'm sorry that you had to return Ajay to the rescue, but it looks like they will look for that perfect match for him. I know its got to be hard for you. The person that wrote that seems to be concerned where he gets a home. {{{HUGS}}} to you. :)

Jadapit
12-29-2004, 04:37 PM
It sounds like Ajay is with the perfect rescue group. I'm sure he will find his forever home in no time. He really is a beautiful dog!

LorraineO
12-29-2004, 04:58 PM
You bet he is a beautiful boy!! suzanne wrote up the ad for him,,,, I told her he was definatly suited to be an only child! I am glad she took our word on that in the ad,,, I only hope his adoption fee wont put ppl off,,, he is worth every penny!!!! I so hope he finds it soon... his forever family,,, he is so upset about everything right now.....

I loved the pic she used too,,,, he has the cutest long nose on him doesnt he???:D :D :D

tatsxxx11
12-29-2004, 05:43 PM
Love that nose, Lorraine:) And as someone who works in a breed specific rescue, I can tell you, the adoption fee she stated is a GOOD thing! Only the most motivated, qualified, sincere families will apply:) Our adoption fee is 200.00! And the appilc. fee is 25.00. Hey, they're getting a gem of a pup and the fee goes to a good cause!:) I know how sad you are Lorraine, but Ajay's going to find a great home very soon! I just wish it could have worked out for you. But you know, he was so loved for those several days he was with you:) Keep us updated on the sweetie!:)

robinh
12-29-2004, 08:08 PM
I'm so sorry it didn't work out with you, but the person who is handling his rehoming is excellent. She's given a great deal of information about his temperament and what she'll require from a potential adopter. Sounds like she'll do some really good screening to make sure he finds the perfect home. I just wish it could have been you!

dukedogsmom
12-29-2004, 08:14 PM
That ad was so good, made me want to adopt him! I hope he finds someone special so that they can truly understand him and make him happy.

lute
12-29-2004, 08:15 PM
WOAH! what did i miss??? i thought everyone was getting along.:confused: :confused: :confused:

dukedogsmom
12-29-2004, 08:18 PM
I pmd you, lute

LorraineO
12-30-2004, 01:42 PM
QUOTE]Originally posted by lute
WOAH! what did i miss??? i thought everyone was getting along.:confused: :confused: :confused: [/QUOTE]

Originally posted by dukedogsmom
I pmd you, lute

uh oh,, I hope my ears dont burn.???:eek: :eek:

lute
12-30-2004, 02:22 PM
Originally posted by LorraineO
QUOTE]Originally posted by lute
WOAH! what did i miss??? i thought everyone was getting along.:confused: :confused: :confused:

uh oh,, I hope my ears dont burn.???:eek: :eek: [/QUOTE]

no worries. i'm sorry you had to give him up. i would have done the same thing if i had to. i'm sure a perfect dog will come along.;)