PDA

View Full Version : Misha's First Chrismas: (duplicate from General)

chrangharris
12-29-2004, 07:39 AM
Sorry but I don't know how to post a link to the thread in General so I'll just start a new one here for you guys!!!! Enjoy!

I know I'm a bit late. DH has been home and I've been enjoying some time with him. Then of course, it takes at least a day to get the house back in order! LOL!!!

Here are just a few pictures of Misha's first Christmas and our snow storm- I tried not to go overboard!!

This was the 22nd. We got a huge snowstorm come through- 15 inches. Misha is being introduced to the snow:

Now what are these crazy people doing to me?

Later that day: Misha is working on sitting up on her own. She can do it for about 3 minutes at a time. Here she is practicing:
[

On to Christmas Eve and Day. She did much better with the presents then we thought! She enjoyed looking at the paper and she would help on occasion!

Ripping into her first present:

Ooooh, what is this?
[

My very own puppy??? (It's a stuffed dog house with three little puppies!)

All of her stocking stuffers and laughing at Daddy playing with her new puppet:

And here is one of Bryan and I:
[

catcrazylady
12-29-2004, 07:55 AM
Great pictures of that adorable little angel of yours! It looks like she had a wonderful and fun Christmas. She is such a cutie and growing up so fast! Already learning to sit up!:eek: It seems like she was just born not that long ago.
I love the picture of you and hubby together. I think Misha has a wonderful family.:D

Laura's Babies
12-29-2004, 08:23 AM
A snow baby!! I love this picture. Isn't Christmas more fun with a baby in the house?

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid152/p3f48fa7b5682edbf0685bf815edcc5ee/f5b82168.jpg

I am so glad to see how far snow suites have come since mine were babies! That one is SO cute!!

catmandu
12-29-2004, 08:25 AM
Misha,did well,at her First Christmas,and the Found Cats,and I send her a Giant MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!

trayi52
12-29-2004, 08:35 AM
Misha looks so cute in her cute little snow suit. It does seem not so long ago that she was just born, and look at her now, trying to sit up by herself! Next thing you know she'll be walking! She is such a beautiful baby girl.

I loved the picture of you and your hubby, you both looked great!

Wow, looks like you got quite a lot of snow! We only got ice and very little snow.

Wonderful pictures!!

Willie:)

Vio&Juni
12-31-2004, 07:48 PM
Misha is a very beautiful little girl and she looks so happy opening the present. I love the picture in the snow :)

I think Bryan looks a lot like Dennis :) You're a beautiful couple :)

rg_girlca
01-01-2005, 12:32 AM
Oh I'm glad I didn't miss this or else I would not have seen pretty little Misha.

Gosh can you ever see the resemblance of Grandma Debbie in that 2nd picture.

Misha is such a doll.

Thank you for sharing her precious pictures with us as they grow up so darn fast.

Lilith Cherry
01-01-2005, 01:24 AM
It certainly looks like a wonderful Christmas for you all! and I agree entirely with RG-Girl, she looks exactly like her granny in the second picture! She is a delightful baby!

Maya & Inka's mommy
01-01-2005, 04:47 AM
Oh!! Aw!! Such sweet souvenirs of a baby's first Christmas!! Misha is such a doll! What a happy lil baby:) :)
That pic of the both of you is super! Whas it a "put-the-camera-ready-and run" thing?? LOL!!

sirrahned
01-01-2005, 06:48 AM
Debbie and I are back from our Anniversary getaway. WE had a great time. This is the first post I've looked at since we got back.. Wow isn't Misha CUTE!!! She is growing like a weed. I Love your first Christmas post Chris...I am ready for Grandpa Hugs..OH Hello pettalkers. I have to say something about a cat. UMMM.... Our cats all five met us at the door when Deb and I got back. Dylan slept at Debbie's feet last night...Deb is on the phone talking to Boomer's mother (daughter Missy) as we speak. I am going to get another cup of coffee.....My thoughts and prayers go out to all the families hurt by the terrible Tsunami...

sirrahbed
01-01-2005, 10:14 AM
There's my Misha!! http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v170/sirrahbed/smilies/babyflips.gif
OOHH! I can't wait to see her and squeeze her and smell her sweet smell:D Oh and don't her mommy and daddy look adorable together??:D :D
We had such a wonderful Christmas!! That pic of Bryan and Chris was taken by Grammy Carol. All of them spent Christmas Day with us and it was soooo relaxing and happy:D They also had a little family Christmas at their home on Christmas eve, too.

Oh but that baby - isn't she the most most adorable thing??? I am NOT partial either!;) There is NO WAY to pick her up and not kiss those pink cheeks. Grammy Carol always has to remind me to kiss them both so their is equal lipstick on both.

catnapper
01-01-2005, 10:22 AM
Awww.. she is growing up so fast! I love her little rosy cheeks on Christmas morning.

chrangharris
01-01-2005, 12:02 PM
Thank you for all of the wonderful comments! Misha does have a strong resemblence to Daddy and Grandma- there is no doubt that she is a Harris!!!