PDA

View Full Version : Misha's First Christmas

chrangharris
12-29-2004, 07:37 AM
I know I'm a bit late. DH has been home and I've been enjoying some time with him. Then of course, it takes at least a day to get the house back in order! LOL!!!

Here are just a few pictures of Misha's first Christmas and our snow storm- I tried not to go overboard!!

This was the 22nd. We got a huge snowstorm come through- 15 inches. Misha is being introduced to the snow:

Now what are these crazy people doing to me?

Later that day: Misha is working on sitting up on her own. She can do it for about 3 minutes at a time. Here she is practicing:
[

On to Christmas Eve and Day. She did much better with the presents then we thought! She enjoyed looking at the paper and she would help on occasion!

Ripping into her first present:

Ooooh, what is this?

My very own puppy??? (It's a stuffed dog house with three little puppies!)
[

All of her stocking stuffers and laughing at Daddy playing with her new puppet:
[

And here is one of Bryan and I:
[I

mina'smomma
12-29-2004, 07:48 AM
Oh she looks so precious. I don't think I've seen a picture where she is just a happy baby.

chrangharris
12-29-2004, 08:00 AM
Originally posted by mina'smomma
Oh she looks so precious. I don't think I've seen a picture where she is just a happy baby.

They are very difficult to get! She is a very serious baby and must study everything! Anything new that comes in her eyesight must be properly studied and there is no smiling until she has figured it out. She is starting to get used to the camera so it requires less studying each time I pull it out!!!

mina'smomma
12-29-2004, 08:07 AM
Really? That is a sign that she will be a smart child. A friend of mine's mom said she was like that and she now has her PHD at 26 and practices medicine for the Peace Corp in Tanzania. (Africa)

Maybe your little Misha will grow up to be a beautiful smart doctor too.

chrangharris
12-29-2004, 08:40 AM
Originally posted by mina'smomma
Really? That is a sign that she will be a smart child. A friend of mine's mom said she was like that and she now has her PHD at 26 and practices medicine for the Peace Corp in Tanzania. (Africa)

Maybe your little Misha will grow up to be a beautiful smart doctor too.

She gets it from her daddy! Bryan was also a very serious baby and he is very smart! He is a research engineer! She looks like him and acts like him- I'm just the host! LOL!

mina'smomma
12-29-2004, 09:17 AM
LOL just wait until she gets older Mommy and her little heart gets broken by some mean little boy. Then she'll need her mommy more than ever.