PDA

View Full Version : We've had Gracie for 1 month now.

cubby31682
12-29-2004, 06:16 AM
We have had this little girl for a month now. She is the second light of my life. I love her so much, she is my baby girl. She is such a good girl, (when she wants to be) and is so loving to us.

She has made us happy and content. I would love to get her a brother or a sister, but I believe that my home is almost out of room. I have enough room for another cat, but not another dog yet.

The toy destruction count is at, 14 stuffed animals, and tennis balls. She has also ripped a few holes in my coat, which is no big deal, it's my junk coat. We took her to my mother in laws house, she made her self at home and destroyed my mother in laws dog toys. I couldn't help but laugh.

She told Gracie to leave the 'little' toys alone so Gracie must have throught that ment play with all the little toys and leave the big ones alone. She destroyed one or two toys while she was there. Those toys were my mil's dogs toys. She even got to her favoriate toy too. :D The whole time I kept saying well she's happy leave her alone. She just wants to play. How can you say no to that face? All she wants is a treat. Or some thing like that.

cloverfdx
12-29-2004, 06:56 AM
Happy 1 month anniversary :D.

LorraineO
12-29-2004, 07:00 AM
A month already?? wow,, doesnt time fly by when you own a wonderful Dobie!!??:) Congrats to you and Gracie!!!

Try the Kong line of toys,, I defy her to wreck those!!!! theres also a another line just like Kong called Dur a Brute... and its a knock off of the Kong line,, only cheaper,, and trust me,, just as good!!!!! WE KNOW!!!

ramanth
12-29-2004, 09:25 AM
Happy 1 month Gracie!

lute
12-29-2004, 11:21 AM
wow....time does fly! glad to hear things are working out.:D

tatsxxx11
12-29-2004, 11:42 AM
Happy 1st month anniversary, dear,sweet Gracie girl:) You sure are the light of your mommy's life!:) I'm so happy for you all, that things are working out so well! What a cutie:)

cubby31682
12-29-2004, 07:38 PM
She does have one kong toy, which she loves. She has a few holes in it and tears. She also has a little tire that she loves at times and hates at other times. That is nice and ripped up as well. It's funny to watch her play. She will throw her toys in the air, every now and then they fall right on her head. Then she looks at us like we threw it at her. :rolleyes: She's such a cute little girl.

anna_66
12-29-2004, 08:03 PM
Time flies doesn't it?!

Happy 1 month anniversary!

shais_mom
12-29-2004, 11:37 PM
happy one month gotcha day Gracie! :)

vinjashira
12-30-2004, 01:15 AM
happy 1 month :)