PDA

View Full Version : Good bye, and thanks Fumaca

Karen
01-19-2001, 08:56 AM
Friends,

I have a bad news today. My hawk, Fumaca dies today morning. He was the pet of the day with my dog, Hiena, at July 13, 1998.

Please, I would like to make a last honor to it. If possible, publish a
note in the "Pet of the Day" website, about it's death.

Fumaca brought us a lot of happiness singing and making us smile. Now,
it's resting in our flowers garden. This note at your website will be
the last thing I can do for it.

Thanks a lot for this honor.

Vinicius Ayres

gini
01-19-2001, 09:28 AM
I would like to express to you my sorrow on reading that you have lost your beloved Fumaca. The relationship between Hiena and Fumaca was truly unique and very special.

May your grief, in time, be replaced with only loving memories of Fumaca. Don't forget that he is only across the Rainbow Bridge well and happy. You must have given him a wonderful life full of love and care. You too, should be honored for providing him with such a happy, safe home.

------------------

Genia
01-19-2001, 05:26 PM
I'm so sorry for your loss. I didn't see your friend when he was Pet of the Day, but I can tell from your message Fumaca was a treasure. You are in my thoughts.

tatsxxx11
01-30-2001, 08:45 AM
I am so sorry and saddened to hear of the loss of your beloved Fumaca. Words seem so empty at times like these when the grief can be so unbearable. I know he waits for you at the Rainbow Bridge. Try to hold onto the thought of that happy day of reunion. Your tribute to your beautiful companion, including being a most beautiful "Pet of the Day" honoree, lets everyone know of your deep love and devotion for this very special feathered friend. Please know that you and Fumaca will forever be in my heart and prayers. I am truly so, so sorry for your loss. Bless you and soar high and free beautiful Fumaca.

[This message has been edited by tatsxxx11 (edited January 30, 2001).]

[This message has been edited by tatsxxx11 (edited January 31, 2001).]

tatsxxx11
01-31-2001, 03:13 PM
After posting my last message to you, I looked into the archives to see and read the loving tribute you wrote, honoring your beautiful furkids, Fumaca and Hiena. Their love and devotion to each other was so incredibly touching. What a beautiful picture of two beautiful creatures. My heart goes out to you and Hiena.

Vinicius
04-19-2001, 01:30 PM
Thanks to you all comforted me in this loss moment. It's not easy to lose a beloved friend.

Hyena (the dog) is still feeling Fumaca's missing (believe me, she really feel...). We are trying to comfort Hyena, playing a lot together, but she falls back after.

If you didn't see Fumaca and Hyena, you can see them at the following link:
http://petoftheday.com/archive/1998/July/13.html

Again, thanks and my heart to Gini (for you loss too).

Thanks to you all

Vinicius Ayres

margaret
04-19-2001, 03:58 PM
I just came across this topic/thread now. I read all the posts and looked up Hiena's and Fumaca's "Pet(s) of the Day" page. It is so very sad to know that Hiena has lost his dear friend Fumaca. When I saw their photo, I thought what truly good friends they must have been. The trust and the bond between them must have been so strong! My condolences to you, Vinicius and Hiena. http://PetoftheDay.com/talk/frown.gif

------------------
]Margaret

Ben E Gas
04-22-2001, 04:55 PM
What a great pair? Hyina must be as sad as you are.