PDA

View Full Version : Boo Boo

kb2yjx
12-29-2004, 04:13 AM
A long and lean Texan is the COTD!!! Think the shower(as long as it is not ON), isn't such a bad place to sleep!!! Happy New Year to Boo Boo and his family!!!!

Barbara
12-29-2004, 07:02 AM
Boo Boo- you are a very tough kitty. I am deeply impressed by the story that you have been sitting on a tree for so long!

But now I am happy that your life is more spoiled- and you seem to enjoy it a lot.

Scritchies to you, handsome boy:)

Lillycat
12-29-2004, 07:26 AM
poor boo boo.......up in a tree.......that wasnt very nice......i am sooo glad you are down from there and i am sure you are also.....isnt home always the best place to be.....congratulations on being cotd!!!

catmandu
12-29-2004, 08:13 AM
Boo Boo,you are a true XCat of Texas,long andlean,yet,with a gentle side,to you,and the Found Cats,Straysand Angels,all send a Texas Sized MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWW! To Big,Bold BOO BOO COTD!!!!

smokey the elder
12-29-2004, 08:18 AM
You are handsome, Boo Boo! I hope you're not spending any more time stuck up trees. I bet the shower floor is nice and cool on those hot Texas days!

Bari_d
12-29-2004, 09:14 AM
Boo Boo, you are a most handsome guy! We just love tuxies! We hope you stay safe now and enjoy your country home! Catgrats on being a most impressive Cat of the Day!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Cat Happy Pride

tatsxxx11
12-29-2004, 11:01 AM
What a a big, handsome, hulking, Texas boy you are, BooBoo!!! What stunning markings! With your black and white pattern, I'm half tempted to call you MooMoo, as you look so much like my moo cow friend down the road:) Wow, 10 days up a tree!!! How scary that must have been for you, sweetheart! I'm sure you've learned you're lesson...stick close to home, away from frisky pups!:) I'd love to see you tooling around in that golf cart, Boo! What fun and how the heads must turn when you drive by:D BooBoo, you are on boootiful boy and we're honored to bestow upon you the title, CAT OF THE DAY! Congratulations to you and your proud family, BooBoo! Have a super special and happy day celebrating your much deserved day on center stage:) Hugs and purrrs to you from Sandra, Mr. B and Oliver:)

momoffuzzyfaces
12-29-2004, 12:08 PM
Boo Boo
What a wonderful hunk of kitty boy you are!

I'm so glad you finally got down from that tree. Now you stay home where you are safe, ok?

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!:D

Jax
12-29-2004, 12:33 PM
All Hail Boo Boo the golf cart-riding kitty cat!! You are so handsome Boo Boo man! Congrats to BB for being Our Adorable Cat of the Day! :) :D :)

Lennie B.
12-29-2004, 01:39 PM
What a heartbreaker you are, Boo Boo! And to think that inside that gorgeous tuxie body beats the courageous heart of an adventure seeker! Please be careful, and may you have an awesome day as a most deserving COTD!

karlyb
12-29-2004, 08:41 PM
Hello handsome Boo Boo. You sure are a long, tall drink of water! You've had some adventures in your young life; try not to scare your humans again by disappearing in a tree for ten days again! Ask your mom to read Truman Capote's Christmas story to you - it's a great story. Hope you had a wonderful day as our honored COTD, Buddy!