PDA

View Full Version : Tonight with Butter....no pictures...mental pictures

Logan
12-28-2004, 09:32 PM
Scott and I have our hands full with "skin" kids......we do our best to keep everyone happy, but sometime, we just need to breathe fresh air and just chill. Tonight, we did, for about 20 minutes.

We took Honey, Lilly and Zipper for a walk on the golf course, behind our house. It was cold and crisp out there and the dogs loved it. But the funniest part was that Butter followed us and was our "best" walker! LOL!!! He followed us for every step of the way and when we turned around to come home, he came right back! Scott says that he is our best, and I agree!! LOL!!! Can you just picture a cat following along, in line, with the dogs on leashes? :) He is so cute!!!! What a special boy we got, almost 4 years ago!

Logan

Vio&Juni
12-29-2004, 05:23 AM
Aw, Butter, you're such a good boy :)

Barbara
12-29-2004, 05:34 AM
Butter I always said it: you're a very cute and special boy and I love the picture of you walking behind the dogs (have you been herding them?;) )

catcrazylady
12-29-2004, 06:01 AM
That is a cute visual and it sounds like a wonderful twenty relaxing minutes. Butter is not only extremely handsome but he's pretty darn smart too!:D

catmandu
12-29-2004, 08:40 AM
Butter,is such a GOOD CAT,ane we can imagine him,walking with his Canine Friends,all having fun,FUN ,FUN!

Logan
12-29-2004, 10:46 AM
Honey said that I should add that not only did he "walk" with us, he also got ahead of us a few times and "hid" and pounced on her when she went by! LOL!!!! :p

tatsxxx11
12-29-2004, 10:48 AM
Awww, Butter, it sounds like you're melting your Daddy's heart:) What a sweet image, Logan! My Dad used to commute into Manhattan every day...bus, subway, etc. He'd return home around midnight and the bus stop was about 1/2 mile from our house. Every night, at midnight, there was our Sneakers, waiting for him to accompany him home after a hard day's work! Kitties are so special!:)

prechrswife
12-29-2004, 11:56 AM
What a sweet story! Butter is such a smart boy.:)

Freckles
12-29-2004, 12:39 PM
What a visual!:)
Is that the first time Butter has done that?

momoffuzzyfaces
12-29-2004, 12:43 PM
Yeah, Butter!
Way to demonstrate how to talk a walk! See, if the dogs would follow your example, they wouldn't need to be leashed!
Good job, sweetie!:D

Logan
12-29-2004, 12:51 PM
Joan, he has done it before when I have walked the dogs on the road. Funny thing, though, he always stops at the stop sign at the end of our street and waits right there until we get back. This time he went on the whole walk! LOL!!

Several years ago, when I lived in my old house, I went to take Honey and Lilly for a walk in the early evening. It was still very hot outside, and I noticed that Butter was coming along (I think this was the first time he had done this). After one time around the block, the little fellow's tongue was hanging out and he was panting! I had to stop and let him inside before we finished our walk! LOL!!! :p

Edwina's Secretary
12-29-2004, 12:58 PM
Ah Butter! It is hard to keep up the exterior of a tough, independent, needs-no-one type guy, isn't it? You are really just a butterball inside!

LoudLou
12-29-2004, 01:09 PM
Butterball! We always knew you were just a Concrete Marshmellow!;)

NoahsMommy
12-29-2004, 04:38 PM
Logan, that is way too cute!! I would have LOVED to see that.

I always knew Butter was a fun and special kitty. :)

BCBlondie
12-29-2004, 09:55 PM
Maybe Butter is part of the rare Herding Cat breed group?? :eek: Or maybe he just thought he needed some more exercise... :D

Ilio tries to follow Sesh and I when we go on walks, but I aways make him go back home LOL! Once I carried him on my shoulder around the block when walking the dogs.. It was funny because this guy was by the door of his house, and he was like, "Look, there's a dog...and another dog... and a CAT!" LOL