PDA

View Full Version : My Crew............5 pic***

NATRAH
12-28-2004, 09:24 PM
4 years old -TOMPOK
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v227/NATRAH/Img_TOMPOK_1_1.jpg

3 years old -BROWNIE

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v227/NATRAH/IMG_BROWNIE_5_1.jpg

2 years Olds - E-DONG (in his hiding place....he hate camera)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v227/NATRAH/IMG_3976_1_1_1.jpg

6 months -MILO
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v227/NATRAH/Img_MILO_2_1.jpg

6 months - SUSU
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v227/NATRAH/Img_SUSU_3_1.jpg

My furbabies say hello to all and
to ROBYN...............Thanks you.

:D :D

rg_girlca
12-28-2004, 10:40 PM
Hello to all your furbabies and Welcome to PT.

Tompok is so cute...Brownie has such beautiful blue eyes...E-Dong is absolutely gorgeous...Milo is so kissably adorable and SuSu is such a pretty girl. I love their names.

Thank you for sharing your lovely furbabies with us and hope to hear more from you and especially to see more pictures of your crew.

Laura's Babies
12-28-2004, 11:03 PM
NATRAH! WELCOME TO PET TALK!!! You seem to have it all figured out, already posting pictures! We LOVE pictures in case you haven't noticed! Welcome! Welcome! Welcome!!

I couldn't help but notice all those beautiful blue eyes.....so pretty! I have a real weakness for PINK noses and I see Tompok, Milo and Susu have them so I am already smitten with them.

Hang around with us and see what a great bunch we have here.

I have 4 babies myself, you will see in my siggy. My Chester, the big one is going on 3 years old (gray tabby and white), Amy is a year old and handicaped (gray tabby with white) , Giz is about a month younger than Amy (Giz is the funny faced one with long fur) , and then I have Samantha (solid black) and she is about Chesters age but I just finally got to have her in July after almost 2 years of her sitting on my doorstep begging me to take her in...but she belonged to someone else. Now she is MINE and I am HERS!!

Welcome again to Pet Talk!

Uabassoon
12-28-2004, 11:10 PM
Welcome to Pet Talk! All of your furbabies are so beautiful! I hope to see more pictures of them soon.

krazyaboutkatz
12-28-2004, 11:51 PM
Welcome to Pet Talk NATRAH! All of your furkids sure are gorgeous.:D I'm owned by 4 male cats which you can see in my avatar and signature picture. Storm is almost 9 years old, Sunny is 4 years old, and Cirrus and Sky are 2 years old. I look forward to hearing more about your furkids and seeing many more pictures of them too.:)

Miranda_Rae
12-29-2004, 12:32 AM
WELCOME TO PET TALK! I am sure you are going to like it here. THis is a great place to come and post pictures of your animals. You have some GORGEOUS cats! :eek: My goodness.

My name is Miranda, and I have a German Shorthaired Pointer who just turned 2 today. :) Unfortunately I don't have any cats. :( I love cats though.

catfamily
12-29-2004, 06:40 AM
Welcome to pettalk.Your cats are so beautiful.You take great pictures.:D ;) :D I'm in love with Tompok;)

catcrazylady
12-29-2004, 07:30 AM
WELCOME!!! Your kitties are gorgeous!!! Hope to hear about and especially see lots more of them.
They call me CCL (short for catcrazylady) and I am completely controlled by the twelve you see below in my signature.:D

catmandu
12-29-2004, 08:36 AM
THE fOUNDCaTS,AND i WELCOME YOU,TO pET tALK,AND tHE fOUND cATS,ALL SEND A wELCOME mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmeeeeeeeeeeeeeeoooooooooooooow ,TO YOU,AND YOUR CLOWDER,OF WONDERFUL CATS!

prechrswife
12-29-2004, 08:37 AM
Welcome! Your cats are so beautiful! My husband and I have 3 cats (in my signature below) and 2 basset hounds. Looking forward to many more pictures.

smokey the elder
12-29-2004, 08:45 AM
Welcome! You have such pretty cats.

Laura's Babies
12-29-2004, 08:50 AM
Natrah, check your pm's.. User cp, personal messages.

catfamily
12-29-2004, 09:01 AM
My Marshall seems to love Tompok too.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v251/carla_mike/marshalllookingattompok.jpg

catlady1945
12-29-2004, 09:03 AM
Beautiful cats!

catlover4ever
12-29-2004, 09:21 AM
Welcome, welcome, welcome to Pet Talk!!! You certainly have beautiful kitties. I love the blue eyes and pink noses and I'm a little partial to Milo with his orange and white coat.

My name is Meg and I have 7 kitties....you can see their pictures in my signature.

Barbara
12-29-2004, 09:32 AM
Hi Natrah, I love all of your furkids but I most love Tompok- he looks so much like the cute kitties I met on the streets in Penang and Langkawi.

I hope you are ok in Malaysia. I am so very sorry for what happened at your North East coast!

DogLover9501
12-29-2004, 09:47 AM
Yay you got it to work!!!!!! :D I rushed over here when I got the PM that you got it working ;)

Your crew is beautiful!! :eek:The blue eyes are gorgeous, too!!

Thanks for sharing pictures of them, I hope you'll post more soon ;)

Robyn

RedHedd
12-29-2004, 11:07 AM
Welcome to Pet Talk! I see Robyn has given you the lesson on posting pictures. Your cats are beautiful! I'm owned by two fur babies - Mishi my giant, orange Maine Coon and Mitzi, my itty-bitty pretty calico/tortie girl.

jazzcat
12-29-2004, 10:14 PM
Welcome to PT! You have a lovely furfamily with lots of cute pink noses!

jenluckenbach
12-30-2004, 04:22 AM
What lovely kitties :D:D

jazzzytina
12-30-2004, 06:44 AM
They are absolutely adorable. I love that picture with Marshall and Tompok - too neat!

Killearn Kitties
12-30-2004, 06:54 AM
What beautiful cats! Gorgeous blue eyes and adorable pink noses! What absolute sweeties!

Hope all is well with you and the cats. Like Barbara, I was rather worried when I saw where you lived.

SparklingDiamond
12-30-2004, 12:41 PM
What gorgeous cats! I'm not so sure I can pick a favorite, but E-DONG (soo sorry if I got that wrong!) is very pretty.

QueenScoopalot
12-30-2004, 03:33 PM
I agree with what everyone has said already...GORGEOUS Kitties all of them! Thanks so much for sharing pics of them with us. Love the picture of Marshall sniffing lovely Tompok! :D :D Welcome to Pettalk, and hope to see many more kitty pictures. :) :) Jan (into rescuing, and owned by too many)

NATRAH
12-30-2004, 06:25 PM
Thanks you everybody...........

My family and cats are okey.......we are in Kuala Lumpur and the sunami hit the North East coast........sadly 60+ people had died.

Hidung ( -He dont) is actually in my language mean NOSE, when he was a kitten he has a black spot on his nose so i just call E-dong. Now the black spot is getting bigger........what can you expect he is a siamese mix:D