PDA

View Full Version : A new place!

Lacey
12-28-2004, 08:46 PM
Hi, everybody! Your resident Mowgli dropping in!

You'll never guess what! I found a new place that I love a lot! It's called Nonogetoffthecounter! Nonogetoffthecounter used to have lots of yummy stuff on it - treats and bread and donuts and my hairball medicine! But Meowmie put away the yummies. Shame on her!

And there was some evil green thing on Nonogetoffthecounter! Meowmie called it a plant, but I call it trouble! I showed it, though. I chewed off a bunch of leaves! Nonogetoffthecounter is my domain now. When Meowmie saw how much tougher I am than the plant thing, she moved it to the top of the tv. I'm glad she moved it, but I wish she hadn't moved the yummies too - the donuts were my favorite.

But something new has happened to Nonogetoffthecounter, and I don't like it! That clear stuff that Meowmie used to hold the paper on the Chris-mouse presents is appearing all over the border of Nonogetoffthecounter. I don't like it, but I don't let it stop me. I like hanging around Nonogetoffthecounter too much to be stopped by sticky stuff!

rg_girlca
12-28-2004, 10:35 PM
OMG.....ROTFLMAO....

What a fabulous story. Mowgli you are just too darn cute.

It's just never ending with cats, by putting this away and that away out of their reach. I don't know what's worse, kids or cats.
LOL

leslie
12-28-2004, 11:24 PM
Mowgli is right! Double sided sticky tape annoys but does not stop the determined kitty! They still go after my nonodontscratchupthedoorframesanddontyoufeelthedou blesidedstickytapeyougoose?
Hence two of my door frames (bathroom and hall) are arcing inward. God forbid the landlord notice. Esp. with all the tape hanging off it with kitty litter and holes all over the dangling pieces....
Thanks for the great story Lacey! As you can see- I RELATED! (or at least my 9 c-a-t-s did..)!!

Laura's Babies
12-28-2004, 11:25 PM
I had to wait till I stopped laughing.. Oh my gosh!! That is just the funniest story!!!!! I will be coming back and re-reading this again!

catcrazylady
12-29-2004, 07:43 AM
Mowgli you crack me up!!! Auntie CCL just knows that you work so hard to keep meowmie on her toes.:p You are such an adorable little fella and that is probably why your little butt hasn't been thrown back outside!;) :D

chrangharris
12-29-2004, 07:49 AM
That is to funny! What a determined kitty!

catmandu
12-29-2004, 08:32 AM
Mowgliypu arenot alone,byany m,eans,as the Found Cats,all like the Counter too,as we can preview,what we are going,to get,for dinner,and the Found Cat Orangies,all love Mighty Mowgli!

smokey the elder
12-29-2004, 08:55 AM
My darn foster Cinnamon has decided she likes to get into the drop ceiling in the kitchen. The celing tiles are old and warped and I had to put a bunch of stuff on the cabinets to keep that brat out of the ceiling!

kuhio98
12-29-2004, 09:14 AM
Mowgli ~

Pepper tagging on. I feel your pain. Mom and Dad have Nonogetoffthecounter and Nonogetoffthetable and Nonodon'tpeeinthesink! :confused:

Sigh... Did you ever notice that a lot of hooman words begin with NO?

jazzcat
12-29-2004, 10:19 PM
ROFLOL!!! Mowgli you are too funny!

Maybe you can talk your meowmie into sharing some pictures of you and your sister. I'm sure you have grown quite a bit.

BCBlondie
12-29-2004, 11:03 PM
ROFLOL!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Corinna
12-29-2004, 11:53 PM
Winky the leader of the Brubaker cat crew here: You are lucky you live there our meowmie uses a thing called a mouse trap on the nogetofthecounter. We have never got caught in it but it sure scares the heck outof ya when you jump up and bump it. We don't do that any more. But if someone forgets she puts it back up as a reminder. You have a nice meowmie compared.

catnapper
12-30-2004, 08:56 AM
:D Hmmm... that -place sounds interesting. I can't for the life of me figure out why she won;t let you hang out there!

NoahsMommy
12-30-2004, 04:56 PM
ha ha!!! Too funny!! :)

Mowgli...I hope Nonogetoffthecounter gets less sticky for you. ;)