PDA

View Full Version : I'm back!

Aspen and Misty
12-28-2004, 07:44 PM
I know you all are thinking I didn't know she left. I'm sure most haven't noticed me leaving since I've never been a huge poster, but I left for about a month and now I'm back, however I'm not sure how long I will stay, or if I will stay, but I've been thinking alot about everyone here and thought I would give you all an update on my pets and my life.

Dogs: The dog's are doing wonderfully! Connor has a new hobby of eating glass christmas balbs so the whole bottom of our tree has no balbs on it so he can't get them any more. Nova is being the sweet heart that she always has been. Everyday I grow to love her more, I feel so blessed to have her in my life.

Cats: Buddy and MIsty are doing ok. Misty is having hairloss problems and is going to see the vet soon. Buddy is taking a vacation at my mom's house and is living as an inside/outside kitty which has solved his distructive behavior.

Rats: Tundra, Lilian and Butternutt (rats) are also doing good. All of tundra's hair has grown back and she is happy and healthy.

Rabbits: Julian and Jaxom are at an inbetween stage right now. I am trying to bond them so sometimes they aren't happy and sometimes they are. However if they learn to get along they will get free roam of a very large room!!

My life: My dad is getting re-married to a women named Linda who has 3 skin kids- Joshua, Jason and Michele and she also has 1 Fur kid Luke, a 7 year old Australian Shepherd and then there is Turbo the Turtle. :D My dad, Linda, Joshua, Jason and I are going to be moving to a new house that has 4 acres of land attached onto it! I can't wait.

Also, an update on my Animal Rescue: We currently have 3 Guinea Pigs and 2 wonderful cats living with us as foster animals. When we move my dad is going to give me half of the two car garage we will have. We will put a wall up to split it from the other side of the garage and we will be heating it in the summer and it has 2 windows to allow air flow. This means I will able to rescue more animals at a time!! I also recently got signed up with Petfinder.com .

It's good to be back and it's good to see you all again....
Ashley

molucass
12-28-2004, 08:07 PM
I'm glad that your back. :)

Amber
12-28-2004, 08:28 PM
I've actually been wondering where you've been. I'm glad you checked in too!

Wow, congrats! It looks like your rescue is off to a great start! :D

flamepony12
12-28-2004, 08:32 PM
welcome back! :D I was wondering where you were! :D

anna_66
12-29-2004, 07:45 AM
Originally posted by Aspen and Misty
I'm sure most haven't noticed me leaving

Oh stop it...Of course you were missed you goofy girl:p

I'm so glad to hear that you and the family of furries are doing good. Please post more when you have the time!

cloverfdx
12-29-2004, 08:17 AM
Welcome back :D. Glad to hear all the furries are doing well. Congratulations to your Dad and Linda, that is wonderful.

DogLover9501
12-29-2004, 10:00 AM
Welcome back!! :D

ramanth
12-29-2004, 10:27 AM
Welcome back. :)

pitc9
12-29-2004, 11:07 AM
Yippee!!! Welcome Back!!
Glad to hear all is well, and you'll be able to help more animals!!

jenluckenbach
12-29-2004, 06:01 PM
I am SO glad you updated us, you KNOW how I worry! :)

Good luck with your move and your new additions to your family.

Post the link to your petfinder site, willya?

Miranda_Rae
12-29-2004, 08:30 PM
Its great to hear from you! When I read about the garage/rescue idea I was like, "Awesome!" Thats totally neat. And i bet it will be super cool living in a place with more area for the pets. :)