PDA

View Full Version : Back from vaccation! *no pics ;(*

bckrazy
12-28-2004, 05:39 PM
hey everybody!! I actually got back Christmas Eve, at like 1 in the morning because of fog and thousands of people at the air port ;). But I just now had the time to post! Maui was really, really beautiful. We went on a 3-hour horseback ride which was the best, we went up to a volcanoe then all the way down to the coast. It is sooo freakin beautiful there!! It was 70-80 degrees the whole time... it just sucked to come home to 30 degree weather :(

Gonzo got tons of stuff for Xmas, my mom's family celebrates with me and my sisters every year on Christmas eve, and my dads side gets Christmas day.. so Gonzo got to hang with everyone on Christmas eve and he got presents from everyone ;). He got a new soft frisbee, tennis balls on a rope, a big stockingfull of homemade treats from my brother-in-laws mom, holiday greenies, a boomerang ball toy, and a bunch of other stuff on xmas eve. And he got 3 new kong toys, a fleece cow that moos, tons of Bil-Jac peanut butter and liver treats, 2 new Hawaii bandanas and a Hawaii collar, and a talk-to-me treat ball from me. My dad got him frisbee classes :D starting January 15!! And, he and my stepmom got him a soft tent crate.... yeah, he got *really* spoiled.. and my mom is a total clean freak, and they have a really gorgeous house, so she was saying to me before we left "well, Gonzo can come inside for a little bit of the day and at night, but you know I don't like hair everywhere...", then every time I would call from Hawaii, he would be inside with them. My sister told me he was inside with them almost all of the time, except when they would walk him 3 times a day or when they were playing with him in the backyard :) it was so sweet! Sorry I dont have the pics uploaded yet... I'm on my sisters laptop :(. I promise I'll get them up for you guys soon!! We're going back to my Dad's house tomorrow.

It's really good to be back, anyway.. Gonzo freaked out when I came home, he was jumping around and spinning and everything! :D he refuses to leave my side now... :rolleyes: hopefully this hasn't triggered any seperation anxiety. I missed him so much though, I didn't realize how theraputic petting him and hugging him and playing with him is!

Tollers-n-Dobes
12-28-2004, 09:05 PM
Sound like you had a great trip! Welcome back, I can't wait to see a few pictures:D

cloverfdx
12-29-2004, 06:04 AM
Welcome back, glad to hear you had a fun trip :D. The horseback riding sounds lovely.

I bet Gonzo man missed you so much, but it seems he got spoilt whilst you were away. And what a great haul of pressies, the Frisbee classes sound like fun.

caseysmom
12-29-2004, 11:25 AM
welcome back!