PDA

View Full Version : A place to remember a beloved friend...

Kirsten
12-28-2004, 03:00 PM
I don't know how many of you are aware that I'm running a memorial website (http://www.pet-cemetery.de.vu/) for our beloved friends at the RB.

Each of our fur kids at the RB will get its own memorial place, and if anyone here would like to have his little friend to be remembered there, I will add it.

I started building the page after my most beloved Katz went to the RB in Mai 2000. Many precious souls have joined her in the meantime. Gone, but never forgotten - and forever loved.

Kirsten

flamepony12
12-28-2004, 04:50 PM
what a nice site! :)

catmandu
12-29-2004, 08:17 AM
I cant eamil you photos,of My angels,but can snail mail them,when the holidays are over! gary,and the Found Cats!

KittyKatLover
01-05-2005, 09:53 PM
You have created a beautiful website. I encourage anyone who has lost a beloved pet to honour their memory by adding them to this wonderful site. Thank you again Kirsten for adding my Magoo. :)

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
01-06-2005, 09:54 AM
Kirsten. I will get something to you on Tubby. Might not be for a week or two, but I'll get it to you. Thanks.

Kirsten
01-06-2005, 02:42 PM
Thank you, KittyKatLover. You're very welcome!

Debbie, take all the time you need, and if you're ready, I will be proud (and sad) to add sweet Tubby to that page! (((HUGS)))

Kirsten

Kristl
01-15-2005, 03:23 PM
oh, i'd love to have Princess Bridgett on there. as soon as my parent's computer is fixed I'll scan some pics of her. here's the picture of the picture

FriendlyFeline
01-16-2005, 09:47 AM
I went to your webpage and it is a wonderful place. I would certainly like to post a tribute to my Duncan there. I think it is a little too soon though, everytime I try to think of anything coherent I breakdown in tears. He was perfectly fine on Thursday, then Friday morning he was nonresponsive. We found out he had a rare, aggressive form of cancer. We had to put him to sleep because by that afternoon two of his heart valves had collapsed from the tumors and fluid on his heart. He was so strong, even in the end he was trying to comfort us. He had been abandoned as a kitten so I raised him from an hour old, six years was not long enough for such a vibrant, loving cat. Our remaining cat has been strongly effected as well. He wanders around looking for his friend and cries. We try to pet him when he comes to us but then he bites us. He's not eating. Any advice how to comfort him would be appreciated. Thanks

Kirsten
01-16-2005, 10:18 AM
Kristl, that framed picture of Bridgett is looking beautiful! :) Yes, please send her photos when you've got them scanned!

FriendlyFeline, I'm sorry about your loss! It's true, 6 years is way too young, but unfortunately, the "Big C" never asks about your age! :(
I'm also sorry for his poor mourning kitty friend! I don't know how to help a cat in such a situation, I think it's the best to accept and respect its grief; just show him you are there for him if he wants to. When he still refuses to eat during the next days, I think you should ask the vet for advice. I also heard that Bachflower remedies help cats in difficult life situations. Poor guy, I'm sure he's as sad as you are!

Kirsten