PDA

View Full Version : What reminds you of PT in your non-cyber life?

catland
12-28-2004, 10:33 AM
I actually stole this idea from Richard - as I mentioned in an earlier post - blue pyrex makes me think of PT and Richard.

Orange traffic cones make me think of PT in general.

RobiLee
12-28-2004, 10:38 AM
The first thing that popped in my head was DOGS!!! Everytime I see a dog I'm always thinking "That looks just like so and so's dog on Pt".

Robin :)

RICHARD
12-28-2004, 11:27 AM
Originally posted by catland
I actually stole this idea from Richard - as I mentioned in an earlier post - blue pyrex makes me think of PT and Richard.

Orange traffic cones make me think of PT in general.

LOL..thief!!!!!

When I see a mattress on the street I think of LBaker.

Maya & Inka's mommy
12-28-2004, 11:52 AM
My cats do!!

primabella
12-28-2004, 02:31 PM
I always think of PT when I see a traffic cone. I saw one today actually and thought about swiping it. ;)

Certain bands make me think of some PTers (Linkin Park and BCBlondie, Evanescence and GoldenRetrvLuver, Nelly and Kfamr, Lifehouse and binka_nugget ect..) and whenever someone has the same digicam as someone I know on PT, I think of them. :p

catland
12-29-2004, 11:40 AM
*bump* - four replies? - come on, you can do better than that.;)

I can't look at a jar of maraschino cherries without thinking of Mario and Thursdays.:D

slick
12-29-2004, 03:18 PM
Just about everything....too many to list but here's some...

traffic cones, of course
fast food restaurants remind me of onion rings and MOFF
cows remind me of Gini (she's got a room in her home that's totally dedicated to cows)
lemons remind me of Laurie and Zippy and us making lemonaide
I see a stuffed monkey in a store and I think of Willie and Mario
coupons remind me of Kelly and Karen (Wolflady)...it's too long of a story to tell...
The other day I had to use my blender....well, a certain someone came to mind....;)

the list goes on and on...

mina'smomma
12-29-2004, 03:31 PM
Originally posted by RICHARD
LOL..thief!!!!!

When I see a mattress on the street I think of LBaker.

A mattress??????? Did I miss that story Richard?:confused:

davidpizzica
12-29-2004, 04:12 PM
To me, it's every time I see a PT cruiser! It should be the official car for PT.

Corinna
12-29-2004, 04:31 PM
I'm like Slick too many to list. I giggle a ot as I drive down the roads here. Anymore my family just shake their heads and ask Pet talk. I grin and say of course.
The mattress is from Gini's BBQ last summer I wasn't there but I'll bet someone from it can tell you.