PDA

View Full Version : Hunter

Maya & Inka's mommy
12-27-2004, 06:44 AM
You're a gorgeous orangie, Hunter! You like change of beds, eh? I am sure you will love your new place then: plenty of new possibilities!!. Don't worry about little Riley! He sounds a bit like our lil devil Inka who is chasing his sis Maya all the time. As long as Hunter can find a higher place to jump on, there will be peace in the house ;)
Hugs to both kitties:) :)

smokey the elder
12-27-2004, 07:46 AM
You need new sleeping places? Maybe your meowmie or pawpaw can keep you in cat trees.:D Congratulations on your special day!

kb2yjx
12-27-2004, 09:03 AM
What a sweet Orangeman asleep under the tree!!!! You are a very lucky boy to have a good home. You may not realize it now, but someday, Riley might be your best friend!!! Enjoy being COTD!

catmandu
12-27-2004, 09:07 AM
And Hunter,was such a Very,Very Good Cat,at Pet Mas Party 2004,and fit,in well with The Found Cat Orange Organization,and we all send a Mighty MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW To Happy Hunter COTD!!

gini
12-27-2004, 09:55 AM
Of course you would be creative, inventive and terribly smart.

YOU ARE ORANGE!

Congratulations, Hunter, it was so nice to meet you this morning!

the Julles
12-27-2004, 12:05 PM
My cat, Marley, does that move-around-the-house thing, too, spending a week or so in one spot. But she does revisit spots, after rotating through her repertoire. Her favorite spot, and the longest stop, is the bed. Of course. I haven't made the bed in months, because there's always that cat on it!

momoffuzzyfaces
12-27-2004, 12:08 PM
Hunter
What a handsome fellow you are for sure!
You look so content sleeping under the tree!
It was such a treat to see your wonderful picture and read about you today!
Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!:D

Jax
12-27-2004, 12:39 PM
Hunter you are such a handsome red man!!! You look so cute under the Christmas tree. Merry Christmas Hunter!!!! :) :D :)

tatsxxx11
12-27-2004, 01:52 PM
Greetings to you handsome Hunter!!! What a warm, comfy, cozy napping spot you've staked out for yourself:D But being the restless nomad that you are, I'm sure by now you've moved onto greener pastures...or make that taller trees;) Whatever will your humans do when they run out of rooms? Maybe they could redecorate, move the furniture? Not sure that maneuver could fool a smart guy such as you!;) And Hunter, we all at some point in our lives have to put up with a pesky sibling or two:D But I'll bet you before long, you and Riley are going to be the best of buds:) And if not, your family can always build UP!:D What a delightful, sweet, adorable man you are Hunter! I'm so happy you found such a loving forever family!!! Me and mine would like to send along our heartfelt congrats on your well earned Cat of the Day kudos, Hunter! And have a wonderful day celebrating with the humans and yes, even brother Riley:) Hugs and purrrs....Sandra, Mr. B and Oliver:)

Dan Holder
12-27-2004, 04:48 PM
That's one contented looking kitty. Seems like there have been a lot of cats adopted as adults on COTD, lately, and that's good to see. Look what a fine addition to the home Hunter has been. Congratulations.

Lillycat
12-27-2004, 09:07 PM
you are such a beautiful orange boy......i like the way you stake out your territory.....one spot at a time......congratulations on being cotd!!!

karlyb
12-28-2004, 12:39 AM
Hunter, when you run out of rooms at your house, you can come stay with me! I love orange kitties. You are a great cat, Hunter, and I hope you had a great holiday!