PDA

View Full Version : fritz bad today

fritz03
12-26-2004, 08:28 PM
fritz went on one of his excursions today.He wain the front window,he heard something and wanted out the back door,so i let him out.My brother -in-law had just been here and the gate didn't close right and it blew open a little with the wind.i tried to catch him, he sneaked out and the chase was on! He went north on our street,kind of slushy,almost got him,thenhe went east on another street,changed his mind headed back to our hose.Almost got him going into the driveway,the i slipped and fell on some ice.Here I'm wearing jogging pants,a sweater ,no coat(it was freezing out) and a pair of dad's shoes 2 sizes too small .he went running past my truck then around to the front of the house where he wanted to go running onro the lawn.Either it was tooc old for his paws or the snow too deep , HE stopped and I caught.Scolded not too bad,but he made up for it later by curling up on my lap.

Jods
12-26-2004, 09:09 PM
LMAO I'm sure that was quite the sight :p

Mandy1
12-26-2004, 09:32 PM
Oh no, Silly Fritz;) Glad you finally caught him.

tatsxxx11
12-27-2004, 03:47 PM
Fritz, what were you thinking??? You sure do keep your humans hopping!:D Be good now, no more great escapes!:) Your poor Dad; I feel for him. Been there, you know, chasing the 4 legger in my PJs, barefoot:D

K9soul
12-27-2004, 03:49 PM
LOL What a story, I could just picture it happening. Fritz take it easy on your dad ;)

Karen
12-27-2004, 04:05 PM
He was just makin' sure you got your exercise! Hope your toes have thawed by now ...