PDA

View Full Version : YoYo

PayItForward
12-26-2004, 04:54 PM
We are leaving our bedroom door open during the day and evening when we are in and we have the catflap on in only so Annie can not leave the house.

Every five minutes we see a little grey face appear from around the door...Awww

Annie has made it under the sofa I am sat on, to the kitchen and has been wailing on the stairs twice this evening. Both me and Steve have been calling to her but she are unsure what she actually wants...typical cat

I think she wants to play with Bramble who is currently sleeping on my computer monitor.

Laura's Babies
12-26-2004, 04:58 PM
So, she is roaming now and exploring her new world! That is great. She will be a part of the group in no time.. GO ANNIE GO!

PayItForward
12-26-2004, 05:22 PM
She does GO...very fast....LOL

I think she would settle faster if Tigs stopped play chasing her. but for Tigs this is a good fun. We head him off by catching him or a sharp 'Tigs no' but he is a very loved and nawtee cat.

jenluckenbach
12-26-2004, 06:56 PM
Are you letting her IN the bedroom while you sleep, or ROAM while you sleep? She might learn a lot about the house at night, but then again, she might find a hiding place. ;) (You know how good she is at that sort of thing)

PayItForward
12-26-2004, 07:09 PM
Originally posted by jenluckenbach
Are you letting her IN the bedroom while you sleep, or ROAM while you sleep? She might learn a lot about the house at night, but then again, she might find a hiding place. ;) (You know how good she is at that sort of thing)
So far we have only let her roam during the day so we can monitor the other cats and where she chooses to go.

We were in two minds about letting her wander on her own, so to date she spends every night with us in our room and usually Bramble and/or Treacle.

But we are open to any advice.

catmandu
12-27-2004, 09:36 AM
We,are gald,that Annie,is slowly getting used,to your Home,and eventually,she will be,just one,of the Clowder,the way,that the Found Cats,did.

jazzcat
12-27-2004, 11:34 AM
She's out and about, that's great!

NoahsMommy
12-27-2004, 12:33 PM
Its good to hear she's exploring when she can/wants. :)