PDA

View Full Version : Hello

Tina
12-26-2004, 10:57 AM
I am at my parents house right now doing some laundry. I thought I would check in while I could.:)

Just a little info happened. We believe that our tv is what started the fire at our home. The tv melted down to nothing so that is why we believe it is what started it. Most of our pets are ok. The guinea pig did not make it.:( The smoke got to him. We thought we almost lost Ginger (dog) also. Luckly she is ok.:)

I feel really bad that I couldn't save the guinea pig I seen the flames when the fire started and I panicked. I was worried about getting my daughters out first.

I also had to rehome some of my cats since we just do not have the money to care for them right now. I hated it but I think they deserve homes where someone else can care for them.

Ginger, Reggie, Junior, and Fuzzy Wuzzy will all be staying with us. The bird and fish are living with my parents.:) I hated giving up my pets but I had to think I was doing best I could for them.:)

Well that is it about me. I'll check in again sometime later.

flamepony12
12-26-2004, 10:59 AM
nice to see you again :) I'm sorry about the guinea pig. :( But I'm glad everyone else is okay.♥

joycenalex
12-26-2004, 11:35 AM
tina, i'm glad you're doing okay. your daughter always should come first, and while i'm sad about the guinea pig, your human one comes first. ((hugs)) to you and yours, may the next year be better and safer. regards

Karen
12-26-2004, 11:42 AM
How sad about the guinea pig, and we are glad Ginger made it after all. Re-homing pets is never easy, but I am sure having to "re-home" yourself is even harder, and that you did the right thing.

tatsxxx11
12-26-2004, 11:59 AM
Thanks for checking in Tina. We all were so worried about you:( What a sad, frightening experience for you all. Thank goodness you and the kids were able to get out safely. I know your heart breaks for Wilbur, but it was important to get the girls and yourself out safely first. Thankfully Ginger recovered, poor sweetie. It's probably best, under the circumstances, that you rehomed the kitties. You've got a lot to handle right now. Please stay safe and check in when you can. {{{HUGS}}} Sandra

Tina
12-26-2004, 12:53 PM
Thankyou so much for your kind words. It has been a very rough week.:( We have had alot of kind people helping us out though.:) I don't think we'd been able take care of everything ourselves.:(

carole
12-26-2004, 10:01 PM
Oh Tina how awful for you, I am so glad you are all safe and well, I am terribly sorry to hear about your guinea Pig,Take care sweetie and I sure hope 2005 is going to be brighter and happier for you and your family, HUGS from across the miles and thinking of you and wishing only good things for you from now on.

sammy101
12-26-2004, 11:14 PM
wow i didnt even know your house caught fire!:eek: i didnt even see a thread about it until now.:(
im very glad that everyone is ok,and im sorry about your Guniea Pig*RIP*

{{hugs!}}

pitc9
12-27-2004, 08:37 AM
Tina, I am so sorry about your Guniea Pig..... but I'm glad to hear the rest of you are okay!!

Logan
12-27-2004, 08:54 AM
I guess through all of this tragedy, you are seeing the true spirit of Christmas, Tina. I'm so glad that people are being supportive and that there are people you trust that you could place some of your animals with. My prayer is that you and your family will be back on your feet soon, in your own home.

((((((Hugs))))))) to you and your family. I'm so sorry for the loss of your piggie.

Logan