PDA

View Full Version : Black Jack!

Maya & Inka's mommy
12-26-2004, 10:44 AM
What a great picture of you under that X-mas tree, Jack!!! My first cat was a black one too, and he loved to be under our tree too :)
You are lucky to have your room remodelled! Don't worry, your humans will always make sure you have enough food and drinks!

Today, you deserve some extra's, as you are our COTD!!http://users.pandora.be/bernardgabriels/images/smilies%2065%20bloem.gif

Jax
12-26-2004, 12:29 PM
Aww, look at darling Black Jack under the tree! He is so handsome and precious. It was nice to meet you sweet kitty! Congrats to Beauuuutiful BLACKJACK! :) :D :)

tatsxxx11
12-26-2004, 12:32 PM
Hi Black Jack!!! What a precious picture of adorable you, peeking out from beneath your tree:):):) I understand perfectly your shyness around strangers....you're just a family kind of guy;) But not to worry, your loving and doting purrrents and fursibs will protect you from those wicked intruders!:D And although you may be a put out while the remodeling goes on, I'll bet you're going to enjoy those spiffy hew digs when it's all done:D I hope you and your family had a very Merry Christmas, BJ! I'm sure your family have added a few new extra special holiday pictures of their beautiful boy to their album:) Congratulations to you Black Jack, our very special and most deserving CAT OF THE DAY!!! I hope you all have a very happy day after Christmas celebration:) Hugs and purrrs to you precious BJ from Sandra, Mr. B and Oliver:)

momoffuzzyfaces
12-26-2004, 12:35 PM
Jack
How handsome you are!
It was so much fun to meet you today, sweetie!
My 4 kitties don't like strangers either. Their favorite hiding place is under the bed too.
Congratulations, sweet one, on being our special Cat of the Day today!:D

Dan Holder
12-26-2004, 05:50 PM
That's a funny tale about Black Jack giving visitors the "evil eye". His way of saying "Are you STILL here?". He's lucky he found a family with the patience to look past his shyness and enjoy all he has to offer. Congratulations.

catmandu
12-27-2004, 09:06 AM
Black Jack,looks so natural.under the Pet Mas Tree,and the Found Cats,all know,that thier Friend,got his sare of Gifts! A Joyous Yule Tide Greeting to Big Balck Jack,and a Found Cat MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW,To a Fine,Fine CAT!

karlyb
12-28-2004, 12:07 AM
You are such a sweet boy Black Jack. Several of my cats also hide under the bed when someone comes to the door. No one has ever tried to gobble them up, but they don't want to take a chance. Your family loves you a lot, Black Jack, and won't let anyone hurt you. I'd like to see a present like you under my tree! Hope you had a wonderful day, handsome Black Jack.