PDA

View Full Version : 19 week tummy pictures

Sirrahsim
12-26-2004, 06:01 AM
In case anyone is curious, I thought that I'd post some recent pictures of my baby belly. These were taken at 19 weeks, 1 day:D I'm almost halfway there!!!!!!!!
Our sonogram is January 4th and if the baby cooperates we will know if we are having a boy or girl!:D :D :D
The top of my uterus only comes up to my belly button right now, so all the belly above my belly button is a combination of organs getting shoved out of the way and water retention and all that yucky stuff.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v143/sirrahsim/19weeks.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v143/sirrahsim/Untitled-1.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v143/sirrahsim/19Weeks.jpg

The baby has been trying to beat me up recently and I swear the little one aims for my bladder:rolleyes: :D :D

Ally Cat's Mommy
12-26-2004, 08:34 AM
Missy, you look great!!!

(I was not sure quite how to respond to this thread - USUALLY when I see "belly pics" on PT my response is
*RUB*RUB*RUB that tummy
, but I guess in this case that would be either over-familiar, or at the least, innapropriate;) :o :rolleyes: ;) :o :rolleyes: )

(((HUGS)) to you!!

Maya & Inka's mommy
12-26-2004, 10:13 AM
Being pregnant suits you!! Congrats :) :)

sirrahbed
12-26-2004, 11:14 AM
;) *RUB*RUB*RUB* that belly...come on Julie - Missy will let ya rub, too:D

You look adorable, Missy!!! I agree with Lut - pregnancy definitely suits you!!!

Wow - next week we will know wat you and Paul are having!! Though dad says he already knows what you are having...a BABY :rolleyes: Isn't he brilliant?:)

kimlovescats
12-26-2004, 02:06 PM
You must have read my mind!!! I swear, I was fixing to post a thread pleading for a tummy picture update!!! HOW CUTE!!!!:D

(((HUGS)))
Kim

gini
12-26-2004, 02:40 PM
Originally posted by Ally Cat's Mommy
Missy, you look great!!!

(I was not sure quite how to respond to this thread - USUALLY when I see "belly pics" on PT my response is
*RUB*RUB*RUB that tummy
, but I guess in this case that would be either over-familiar, or at the least, innapropriate;) :o :rolleyes: ;) :o :rolleyes: )

(((HUGS)) to you!!

This made me laugh out loud! Well, let me get in there and give a few rubs too..............all in affection for a brand new soul in the making. You look terrific!

DogLover9501
12-26-2004, 03:56 PM
It's exciting to see how much your tummy grows each time you post pictures! And :eek: how exciting that you'll soon(hopefully) know if your having a boy or a girl :D

Originally posted by Ally Cat's Mommy
Missy, you look great!!!

*RUB*RUB*RUB that tummy

(((HUGS)) to you!!

This made me laugh outloud too LOL

cookieluver7
12-26-2004, 04:30 PM
How exciting!!! Can't wait to hear if your going to have a boy or a girl. Do you have any other children?

Sirrahsim
12-26-2004, 07:46 PM
nope, this will be our very first baby:D :D :D and only the second grandchild for sirrahbed, sirrahned, and persianmom:D Everyone here is so sweet:) I'm so glad that I can bore you with pictures of my silly belly. One week from tomorrow we'll get to take a peek at our little guy or girl:D Though if the baby is anything like its Mommy or Daddy, we may be in for a loooooong ultrasound of chasing the baby around in there:rolleyes: :D

flamepony12
12-26-2004, 07:48 PM
ohhh, how exciting! :D Can't wait to hear if it's a boy or a girl!!! :D

mina'smomma
12-27-2004, 09:19 AM
Oh Missy. You're belly is beautiful hun. I'm anxious to hear what you are having. You can bore us with belly pictures anytime. I know I look forward to them.:)

NoahsMommy
12-27-2004, 05:14 PM
Baby Belly!!! Awwww....soooo cute!! :) :)

Laura's Babies
12-27-2004, 05:52 PM
WHooooooaaaa! Baby Belly updates.. How cute! I love the growth rate in your siggy... Only a PT'er would have thought of that.. Can't wait for the 9 month one!! Hope I am home to see it when it is posted!!

Tonya
12-28-2004, 12:18 AM
You look great! You make a beautiful pregnant woman! I cannot wait to find out what you are having. :D

p.s. Be sure to put lots and lots of Palmers on your chest, belly, hips, and thighs. It totally works to fight off the stretch marks! I put it on twice a day. The only marks that I have are on my hips from Jaden and they're actually going away since I started using the Palmers!

Sirrahsim
12-28-2004, 07:21 PM
I just bought a bottle of Palmers for my stretch marks and a big bottle of cocoa butter lotion for the dry skin everywhere else:D I got freaked out the first time I tried cocoa butter because I had a skin reaction to something in the suave brand! Luckily there hasn't been any reaction to the Palmers or the other stuff:D